A-troupe Line-up Storyline Predictions

This is the new A troupe line-up for s8! Based on where they're standing, here's what I think:-Let's start with Heathcliff! Now based on the white wall trailer that came out (more on that later) it seems as though him and a-troupe are disconnected

-Let's start with Heathcliff! Now based on the white wall trailer that came out (more on that later) it seems as though him and a-troupe are disconnected. He doesn't seem to have too many friends which is why he's at the very end and has a gap between him and Kingston.
-Moving on to Kingston, we know that he and Lily have been in and on and off relationship since s7 which is why they're standing next to each other in the line-up. From the off-season, we know that they have "broken up" for a while now and are the strongest they have ever been. Perhaps relationship drama and a true breakup is heading there way?
-Next, Lily. Besides Kingstily predictions, many fans have speculated and shipped "Lozzy" (Lily and Ozzy) based on their scenes together in previous seasons and how close they were prior to her and Kingston's relationship. Maybe a love triangle or even square is coming up?!
-Onto Ozzy! As mentioned in the off-season, Ozzy is now the most senior male on A-troupe. He also appears to be closer to Richelle than ever before as they dance duets together now and seem to have a fair amount of connection between them. However, we all know what type of person Richelle is. Maybe she isn't quite ready to be in a relationship again? In addition, between Kingston, Lily, Ozzy and Richelle, we could see a ton of scenes as they seem to have many overlapping relationships.
-Time for Richelle! As confirmed by Myles Dobson (Nick), Richelle is Dance Captain this season! However, she seems shaken up by the fact that the team lost Dancemania for her sake. She also seems to be nicer than in previous seasons. Will she be able to guide A-troupe well, given the state of her emotions now?
-Now, Kenzie. This season, we seem to will have more scenes with Kenzie and Richelle together so we'll finally be able to see their friendship play out hopefully! Fingers crossed that Kenzie will get a bigger plot line this season and more screen time:)
-We have Amy next! From what we've heard in the off-season, Amy is taking her focus off of boys and instead on dance. Unfortunately, Henry has moved away so we won't get anymore Hamy content:( BUT, our new character, Teara Bling seems to have brought up that the whole cheating scandal with Piper and Finn is quite completely resolved yet. Will that affect Piper and Amy's friendship in the long run?
-There's Piper! This season, it seems like Pinn, might endure even MORE issues and a potential breakup (based on white wall & dance trailer) Hopefully Piper will be able to make the best decisions and not let anything sway her.
-And last but not least, Finn! Finn doesn't seem to have too much going on as of right now but like I said earlier, potential Pinn drama might be coming...

That's all I have to say based on the line-up! Trailer predictions are up next!

A/N: I didn't finish the trailer predictions so we're skipping that;) Onto ep 1 reactionsssss