ELEMENTAL: Duri (5)

English chapter alert!!  Broken grammar of course-

.

.

.

"Welcome, Boboiboy- EH?" 

Gaharum is stunned by the element's appearance. For all he knows, Boboiboy can change or split into his elemental powers instead of releasing his elements freely. 

Gaharum: When your commander told me there would be a big surprise for you, I never expected this. Hmm.. I guess you're lightning element. 

Hali: My name is Halilintar. It's nice to see you again, Master Gaharum. 

Gaharum: Me too, Halilintar. I believe this is the first time I have met you two. 

Gaharum points his words to Taufan and Solar. Taufan introduces his elements in such- (the friendly way he is) but Gaharum is more interested in Boboiboy in green clothes. While Taufan introduced them, Duri noticed one of the giant flowers looked withered and used his powers to heal it and it took Gaharum's attention. 

Gaharum: It seems you care for these flowers. 

Duri: Of course I am. Nature is my friend thus it looks like it will die soon. What's this name?

Gaharum: No one knows the real name. But King Balakung called them Rainberry flowers, it useful as herbs. It is also one of the most important resources on this planet. His Highness love it very much. You're Daun's second tier, Duri am I right? 

Duri: Yes I am! Uh-

Blaze: Yo Duri! We want to visit the villagers! Wanna come with us? Perhaps you can help Taufan with Halilintar? You know how Hali is with those children right? 

Duri: Coming! 

Duri giggles as he runs after Blaze leaving Gaharum still imagining as if the owner of Balak is with them, watching them live in peace. 

---

"THIS IS FUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

"TAUFAN!!" 

Gempa sweat-dropped as he watches Taufan flying with Cendawa children run away from angry Halilintar. Ais still sleeping as the Cendawa children decorate his hood with flowers. Solar and Duri help the cendawa revive the withered plants and flowers, thanks to Duri's knowledge about plants and Solar power. Solar sighed as Duri cheered for the plant that managed to be revived but then, he smelled something fragrant coming from the nearby cave where they were. Solar walked towards the cave but was stopped by the Cendawa's village chief, who suddenly pointed his stick (staff?) to the light element to prevent the photosynthesis duo from entering the cave. Boboiboys and his friends noticed the duo stopped by the Cendawa and immediately went to them. 

Boboiboy: Why are you stopping them? 

Ying: Yalor, is there something inside the cave? 

Gopal: Or... A big scary creature that will eat us with ONE BITE! 

Cendatok: No, Of course, there is no scary creature nearby. The cave is respected. We called it Cave of Warriors. 

Hali: You mean, like a grave? 

Cendatok: Correct. Do you want to pay a visit to them?

Blaze: Uhh... Why not? Tok Cendatok, lead the way!

Boboiboy: Oi! 

Gempa: (sigh) I hope no one freaks out.. 

They follow Cendatok entering the cave. Solar uses his Solar Ball while Blaze uses his fire to light up the dark hallway. Duri somehow, doesn't feel scared at all it's like the atmosphere inside the cave calming him more than Ais' snowfall. The stone wall was decorated with weapons, armour and more soldiery stuff. Boboiboy looks at the wall and feels pity for the cendawa, based the names engraved on this stone wall are all the names of the heroes of the planet Rimbara who died a long time ago.