Ch.1 "First Day"

( 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗜𝘀 𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝗙'𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗦𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 )

One Day, A blue haired boy named Keith was just peacefully sleeping until *SLAM!* a girl slammed his door open then she screamed, "B!! WAKE UP WAKE UP!!" she said. Keith had woken, he groaned and told her "What do you want Lucy it's 8am in the mornin." he said tiredly, Then Lucy went up to him and put both her hands on his shoulders then she pulled him off from his bed and was shaking him front to back.

She yelled "DID YOU FORGET IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" then Keith yelled "WHAT!!" while he was still dizzy, "Hurry up and change or we will be late!!" she said

She yelled "DID YOU FORGET IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" then Keith yelled "WHAT!!" while he was still dizzy, "Hurry up and change or we will be late!!" she said. Then Keith dashed to his closet to find his uniform ( Btw the uniform is just like in the Yandere Simulator Game ;3). So then Keith and Lucy arrived at their school being dropped off cause their mother dropped them both to school. "WOAH! this is your school it's so big" he said with excitement "Yeah, I'm sure you would like it here B." then she grabbed his hand "Come on let's go in.", Then they both went inside and Keith scanned the school since he never seen such a big school.

Lucy then pointed to the Principal's office and told him "Go to the Principal and tell them that your the new student at this school." she said. "Can't you come with me?" said Keith, "Sorry but no, you already made me be late to my class and I have to get going." she said. "Okay bye then G." he said, Lucy waved him goodbye "Ta Ta brother!" then she hurried to her class. He took a deep breath and went inside to the Principle's office. As he entered the office he was greeted by the Principle that knew he was the new student. "Oh!, you must be the new student." Then Keith said "Uhm..Yeah?", "How great to finally meet you! Welcome to you're new school I am Y/N your Principle have you come to pick up your schedule?" You said. Keith said "Yeah! I'm here to pick it up." then you handed him his schedule. "Nice having you here at Kincoln High School Keith!" you said. "Thank You Mrs./Mr. Y/N!", Then he exited the office.

𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Ok, So far everything is going great! Now all I need to do is find my first Period Class which is Social Studies it's in room 109 I hope I will be able to pass all of these classes in my schedule and don't fail since it's my first day I want everything to be great. So Imma keep looking and I found it BINGO! Heh. I didn't even need to ask for help your doing great so far me gosh I'm so proud of myself. So I'll knock on the door

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" said the teacher that was teaching his class, then the teacher opens the door. "Hello Mr. I am a new student and I believe that you are my first Period Class!" Keith said, "Oh come on in!" (then Keith enters in the class). "Ahem, Attention class, this is a new student so please make him feel welcomed in Kincoln High School." (then the teacher tells Keith to introduce himself). "Uhm... Hi my name is Keith and I want to become a rapper someday." (Everyone in the class said "Nice to meet you Keith.") then Keith gives them a warm smile but then... "Heh. You want to be a rapper someday? Right..?" the mysterious person said, "Huh? Who said that?" Keith said. Then the person raises their hand up and then Keith looks at the kid with orange hair with his legs on his desk, "That's hilarious." the kid said.