Ch.3 "Seen Once Again"

( 𝙃𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙮, 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘼 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙄𝙩? 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙉𝙤 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙏𝙤 𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚.)

[ 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚝 :,𝙳 ]

( ⚠️𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴⚠️: 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 )

--- Read the last one if you don't remember where it last started ---

Pico : "You said you wanted to go next didn't you?" 

Keith : " I never said that.." he stated nervously 

( Pico then tossed him the microphone that the last opponent had )

Pico: "Still, you better get ready midget" he exclaimed, "LET"S SEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF !"

( Keith didn't know what to do at this moment he had all eyes on him, then he heard something, a sign of someone particular cheering for him. )

??? : "GO KEITH, GO KEITH!" they cheered.

( Keith turned and looked at the crowd and saw a familiar face..it was Lucy, she was the one to hype him up for the battle )

( Keith then felt something... a feeling of confidence that he can do it.. he then put his stuff to the side then, held his mic with a tight grip)

Keith: " Alright tough guy," he claimed, " let's see what you have stored in !" 

( He pointed at the orange teen and he greatly would have to pleasure to do so. )

~ There was a epic show down and they were singing the FNF song named Philly since I didn't know how to put it but they were rapping :D ~

( People couldn't believe the battle that was happening.. A New Kid?? Beating the Most Greatest Rapper In The School ?? But the bluenette was spitting some sick bars. )

[ Then the battle had come to an end ]

( Everyone was cheering for the new kid that did such an amazing performance, Pico was pissed since the bluenette dared to embarrass him, but he decided to battle him so what gives. )

( Pico threw his microphone on the ground and left the gym. )

( Students were still cheering for Keith, he didn't expect so much attention but waved and everyone thanking, so welcome the greatest rapper of the school )

------ After School

( Mommy Mearest picked up B and G from school and were heading home )

Lucy: "MOM!" she yelled. " You wouldn't believe what happened to day ".

Mearest: " What is it sweetie?" she questioned.

Lucy: "Keith just won a rap battle in school and now is the champ of the school."

[ Mommy Mearest gasped ]

Keith: "G, you don't have to mention." -n-

 Mearest: " Im so proud of you ! You're gonna be just like your father. "

[ She then hugs Keith tightly of how proud she is ]

Keith: " Yeah, Y-eah mom. Thank you but you're hugging me pretty tightly-"

----- They then arrive home

[ B and G were just chilling on the couch, scrolling through their phones cause they don't know what to do ]

Mearest: " Are you guys hungry?" she said.

Both: " Were good mom." they both said.

Mearest: "Ok well their is food in the fridge, call me if you need anything since I'ma be gone for a meeting, when I'm back I'll prepare dinner" she said.

[ They then say their goodbyes and their mom head out for the meeting ]

Lucy: " So what do we do B?" she asked.

Keith: " I don't know?"

[ Lucy gets an idea ]

Lucy: " What if we go to the mall to get some new clothes, since mom left a credit card for us to share" she said

Keith: " Sounds great!."

[After they got dressed and Lucy told one of her mom's Henchman to take them to the closest mall and then they went off]

----- They then get to the mall and go inside

Lucy: *Sighs* " Nothing but a nice day at the mall" she said.

[ She then looks at Keith wearing the same old white t-shirt with blue baggy pants with his cap on his head ]

Lucy: " It's a good thing that you're gonna get some new clothes so you could stop wearing that same old outfit like always."

Keith: " Excuse me, Am I the only one that wears the same clothes?" He stated.

Lucy: "Fine you got me there since this is why we are here to replace these old clothes."

[ They both chuckled. ]

Lucy: "Let's go to Macy's and if we can't find anything then we will go to another one."

[ They then both started heading to the Macy's store but Keith looked to the side and saw a very familiar person with ginger hair. ]

[ You guessed it, it was Pico once again but this time with other 2 people? ]

Pico: " THAT LITTLE BASTARD EMBARRASSED ME INFRONT OF EVERYONE AND DARED TO TAKE MY PLACE !" he yelled angrily.

???: " Chill dude." he said. " We are in public and people are starring at us so maybe take your anger outside" 

Pico: "Grr.."

[ Pico then noticed the bluenette looking at him.]

[ The orange then raised his arm slowly pointing at the blue ]

Pico: "You.."

Keith: " Oh no..", he said nervously.

(𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 :𝘿)