Cha.4 "Situation..."

[FNF making a comeback so continuing this and no there's no drawings.]

( ⚠️𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴⚠️: 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 )
________________

--At The Mall---

(They both stared at each other, Pico giving Keith the glare meanwhile Keith was frightened)

(Lucy came in between them)

Lucy: "What are you doing here asshole? Didn't you see that my brother beated you in the rap battle? Did you come here for more?"

(She said glaring at him)

Pico: "Oh no. I wouldn't want to rap but instead take things hand on hands with the guy after what he did. HUMINLITLATING ME. "

Pico:" And no one ever dares to humiliate me like that.. "

(He said with a dead stare as he clenches his hands into fists)

_________________

(They all caused a scene it seems as people stared at them, some even getting cameras out because they would never miss any drama happening.)

Pico: "So step aside little miss. You wouldn't dare want to get involved in this. It's between me and that midget."

Darnell: "Hey man. We wouldn't want to cause a scene. So how about we just get out of her-"

(Pico didn't listen instead he wanted to cause more scene as he then launched at the bluenette and began punching him)

(The bluenette also fought not letting him overpower him also)

(People were gasping as some were shocked and some were recording the whole event)

(Darnell was trying to stop both of them but they wouldn't un tangle. Lucy then used her powers to seperate them both, after she did both were bruised and beaten up badly)

(Darnell took Pico out of the mall as he was cursing at the blue boy and they both were gone, everyone began walking away as the event that happened was over)

Keith:" You should've let me beat him up some more..  I could've handled it G. "

(He said tiredly as Lucy then sat him at a bench)

Lucy: "Of course not! I couldn't just stand there letting him beat you up some more!"

(Lucy began to heal some of his bruises and wounds with her powers. at least it helped somewhat)

Lucy: "That should help. When we get back home I will bandage you up some more. What are we supposed to tell our parents about this?"

Keith: "Its fine. I'm sure they wouldn't notice this much. I wouldn't want them to worry. Or get mad at us that I let this happen."

Lucy: "But Keith. That asshole was the one that started this whole shit. It wasn't your fault that this happened."

(She said sighing ringing the phone for the henchman to stop the car at the entrance of the mall.)

Lucy: "Let's just get the hell out of here. Do your legs still function?"

Keith: "Yes. I can still walk since he only hit my upper body."

(Lucy still helped him anyways by putting his one arm on her shoulder to help him walk)

Keith:"Sorry we couldn't get anything from what happened. "

Lucy:" It's okay. Your health is more important. We can do this any other time anyways. "

(She said smiling at him and Keith returned her a smile also)

(They both arrive at the limbo and went home)

_______________