Part 3

Next day

At airport!

You all were ready to go Namhae but the flight got a little late , now you all are waiting while talking about random stuff ...

Clindy ( Seonghwa's gf ) - and then we missed our flight that ! ( Laughing)

Y/N - seriously, that's so funny ... 😂

Kit (Jk's gf)  - Seonghwa really cares about you right !

Clindy - yeah he does and do too ( she looked at Seonghwa and blushed hard )

Jisoo (Jimin's gf) - Guys I'm going buy some snacks , do u all want some !

All together - YESS !

Jimin - I'm coming too with u ( smirked and then they left together)

Y/N - Guys , I'm I'll be back in a minute ..

Taehyung - Where are you going without me ( pouted) .

Y/N - Washroom (smiled at him and the left )

Jk - when are you going to tell her about your reality !

Taehyung - I can't , I'm don't want her to leave me !

Seonghwa - But Hyung , if she loves you , she have to accept you !

Taehyung - that's the point , she loves me like a friend only, I don't know if she literally have feelings for me or not !

Kit - Bro why are you so scared ! Find someone else if it's that complicated with her !

At this point the all of them were giving her death glare !

Meanwhile

Y/N was in her way back with her phone her hand as she got a text from Clindy but suddenly she bumped into someone ..
They both fell on the ground ..
( Everything I need is on the gro- ... Sorry 😐)

???- I'm so sorry , I was in rush ...

Y/N - no it's ok

She bend down to pick her phone but before that He picked it up and said

?? - you have a beautiful phone , I'm glad that it's not broken !

Y/N - then you would have to pay for it 😂 , just kidding .. I'm Y/N

?? - Yi Jung , Kim Yi Jung !

Yi Jung - here you phone ! Y/N - thanks, umm

Y/N - thanks, umm ... I gotta go or I'll miss my flight , see ya !

You ran away from there !

Yi Jung - Cute , now I understood why my brother is that crazy for her !
I'm coming Taehyung , for you and this cute heck to make mine forever !

Time skip

You all were in the flight , Taehyung was sitting beside you and because you were a little tired so you took a nap and  unknowingly your head fell on Taehyung's shoulder ...