Part 5

Y/N - You ! Wh..where am I ? ( Scared and words were trembling)

Kim bum - You are in My mansion in Japan !

You sat up quickly in shock as he mentioned Japan!

Y/N - WHAT the fuck and ... And where's Taehyung ?

Kim bum - My Men Left him to die there , but I know that idiot won't die soon !

Y/N - why are you behind us huh ( almost crying) why ? What had he done to you ?

Then he sat beside you and wiped off your tears and speak out with a sad smile ..

Kim bum - I was never like this ! Once I was a nice person like you , When I was a kid , Mr.Kim adopted me !

Y/N - You mean Taehyung's dad ?

Kim bum - Hmm ! He was a great Men , a man of his words and promises , he raised me and Taehyung so well , I used to love Taehyung so much and he used to love me too !
We were a perfect family !

Y/N - then .. what made you be a Mafia !

He chuckled at this point .

Kim bum - Mr.Kim was the biggest Mafia of Asia ! Taehyung never wanted to join this Job as he wanted to live a normal life but as I'm 5 years older then him , Dad used to take me in his missions and it always get success , I wanted to be just like him, I wanted to be great mafia who rules Asia with pure heart .. BUT ..

Y/N - But ? ( So curious)

Kim bum - Blood related Relations are everything ! ( He smiled sadly again ) Mr.Kim gave his position to Taehyung , I beg him , Cried in front of him to trust me .. but You know what he said ?
"Don't try to interfere in our family matter , Taehyung is My son and owner of my Chair as Mafia King".
My whole world stopped, I never thought that He would say this to me , I Loved him so much but .. he broke me into pieces !

Y/N - so that's why you left them ?

Kim bum - No , I was broken but Loyal to my so called dad and my brother Taehyung !
Then one night dad took Taehyung with for mission but not me , soon Taehyung came back but alone ... I asked him where's dad ? He fell down on his knees and started crying ..

Y/N - he died ?

Kim bum - hmm ( a tear escaped from his eyes while telling this to Y/N ) .. a month later, I decide to talk to Taehyung , I went in his cabinet and told him politely to leave this position so that Taehyung can live his normal life as he wanted and I can make my dream come true but .. he refused making me shocked , he said coldly "It's the last wish Of Dad Hyung, and I have to fulfill it so pls , back off" ..
With that I hung my head down in disappointment and sadness with tears in my eyes, seeing that my younger brother is now telling me back off !
I came out of cabinet and sighed heavily, letting my tears streem down , his mother came and stand beside with a smirk and said !

"Did you really think that you a son of bitch is going to be Mafia King ? How stupid!! Don't forget that My husband just adopted you in pitty and you are just tarsh , not even blood related, there's no comparison of you with us ! You were never our family and can never be ! Fit this in your mind and leave this house quik as you can You aashole, you are nothing!"

With that my emotions and anger took over me , her words stabbed my heart which was already broken, so I took a flower vase from near by table and through it towards her head, making the blood pour out from her head ! ( He smirked ) ..
that's How I left them to be Mafia to prove myself and be the biggest Mafia of Asia !

Y/N - and that's why you hate Taehyung and want revenge ?

Kim bum - I don't like him anymore.. but don't hate him either ! It's just I want his position at any cost now .. I'll either kill you or make you mine in front of his eyes !

Y/N - I know you won't do this ?

Kim bum - and how can you say that I won't do that !

Y/N - Cause can I can see pain in your eyes , You still as pure as you were ..

He looked in your eyes in disbelief that you are literally trusting him and making him feels so good !

To be continued ~

"Liked it ? If yes then Follow me quickly and hit the star button down below ⭐ , I know I took too long to update but I had no choice, I'm a college students afterall ! Anyways , I'll end this series tomorrow! And you guys can look forward to my another ffs like "They replaced me for her" Or "BTS & ATEEZ IMAGINES" ... See ya soon ... !!"