Part 4

Taehyung - Seonghwa ( through blootooth )

Seonghwa - Hyung ?

Taehyung - Scan girls properly , There must me some secret chip !

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook fought with them untill they all were lying on floor !

Jimin - Woof , Mission complete !

Taehyung - Not yet !

They all ran towards the bunker where the girls and Seonghwa were ..
When Taehyung came there , he saw you were sitting in the coner while sobbing continuously ...
Taehyung - Y/N !

You looked up at him and your lips curled into a smile , You ran towards him and did too , soon your bodies crashed together, you hugged each other tighter than ever like you never want to let go of it !!
You started crying on his chest and he   tighten his grip around you and slowly kissed your head .

Taehyung - Calm down Y/N , everything is alright .. ! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about my self that I .. I am a Mafia !
Y/N looked his and spoke !

Y/N - I'm sorry , I didn't knew he .. he will stick ...tha..that chip ..o..on my ...phone ( sobbing continuously)

Taehyung - who? ( He asked while whipping your tears and cupping your face with concerned eyes )

Y/N told him everything about Yi Jung and how his met him !

Seonghwa - I told you guys , do nothing and he'll come out from no where by him self to find us !

Jimin - yeah yeah , you are the only Genius living on this planet !

Taehyung - Jiyu , Don't worry ... I'll make everything safe for you and us !

Clindy - but guys , Yi Jung .. I mean Kim bum whatever , met her on the airport .. That means he already knew that we were going to Namhae !

Jungkook - Seonghwa , Your girlfriend is also genius .. I mean she indeed right and it makes sense !

Kit - Taehyung bro , there must be a traitor in your company and I think you all should find out as soon as possible !

Jimin - Jungkook your girlfriend is also genius ! ( Smirked but it got fade away when he saw Jisoo glaring at him deep in his soul )

Jisoo - Of you all are done can we discuss now what to do ahead !

Taehyung - first let's leave from here here , I know a place where we can hide !

Time skips

Taehyung took all of them to his guest house which actually in a secret place where no one could doubt them easily !

No Y/N was laying on the bed while looking too the window thinking about what just happened with them , they could have died at that moment!
Suddenly she felt someone was back hugging you!

Y/N - what happened Tae ?
Taehyung - are you ok ? I'm worried for you ! (He made his grip tighten and put smug his nose in you nape !

Y/N - In ok but not ok , I'm having mix feelings ! First I'm thankful to you that you save us but .. ( she turned around to face him ) why didn't you told me that you are mafia earlier?

Taehyung caressed her face and looked deep in her eyes ..
Taehyung - I was afraid that you will probably leave me alone and start hating me and I can't live without you Y/N , you are my everything !

Y/N smiled and cupped his face ..

Y/N - There must be a reason why you became a mafia and I know I can never leave my Taehyung at any condition !

With that they both leaned towards each other and ...

( Author - you want me write in detail huh , Yaah !!! You unholy kid , I'll hit you with Jin's pink slippers 😑 )

Y/N woke up and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully while hugging you tightly , you pecked his forehead and smiled before hugging him back like a Koala !

Time skip

You guys are going back to airport cuz you don't want to stay in this city any longer , you and Taehyung were in the same car and rest couple were in theirs ,  Taehyung was holding your hand and giving a beautiful smile and loving glares to you making you blush and smile back !

Meanwhile

A car was chasing Taehyung's car secret ! A Men in black clothes pointed a Missile gun towards your car and then..
BOOM !!

Your car flew in and for a sec then crashed of the road harshly !

Taehyung got unconscious while Y/N was in pain, screaming Taehyung's name continuously but it's of no use .. soon she started feeling dizzy and the. Everything went black infront of her eyes !

Two Mens quickly ran out from Their car who shooted Taehyung's car , they Took Y/N with them leaving Taehyung there to die !

Time skips

Y/N pov

I'm trying to open my eyes but I can't ..but hey ... This voice !

??- Doctor is she fine ?

?? - yeah she is , she's just fainted bcuz of accident, no need to worry about !

I opened my eyes and .. it was him ... Kim Bum !!

Kim bum noticed her and Said..

Kim bum - You ok my lady ?

To be continued ~

"Intresting huh ! If Yes they hurry up and hit the Star button down below quickly and follow for more ... Don't forget to comment , it give me strength!! See ya .. !!."