Part 6 ( final )

Taehyung's pov

Where am I and ahh , my head ..
I see all my my friends arround... Good everything is fin- wait ... Where is Y/N !
I looked up at Jimin and asked ..

Taehyung - Ji.. Jimin.. ( in weak voice) where's Y/N !

He looks sad and scared , wtf don't me that they took her with them , I'll kill you !

Seonghwa - that's not our fault, before  we could fight back they had gone away !

Taehyung - fuck you all for this , I'm going to save her Now , Jimin get my car and bodyguards ready !

I said while trying to stand up but he approached towards me started to make me sit down wtf!

Jimin - Tae , sit down .. we'll save her !
Taehyung - then why you haven't yet ?
Seonghwa - cuz I was her location, it took alot time but I found it !

Jk - how ?

Seonghwa - simple, I catched the radiated single connected to the chip that I found attached in Y/N's phone !
She is in Japan right now !

Jk- then we have to be real quick guys but Taehyung how can you -
Taehyung - Stfu jk , In coming, Jimin help me !

Taehyung's pov ends

Time skips

Now they are in Japan and drove off to Kim bum's mansion!
Taehyung was continuously shaking his legs as he was really scared... All he want right now is YOU to be safe in his arms !

Soon they reached at the place but something was really shocking !

Guard doesn't seem to be affected!

Taehyung and and the rest 3 moves forward to enter in the mension but guard stopped them !

Guard - Sorry sir but Only Taehyung sir can go in ! ( He said respectfully)

They all looked at eachother and Taehyung signalled them to stay !

He walked inside the beautiful give mension and saw Kim but sitting on a huge sofa like a King and smirked !

Taehyung clenched his jaw and stepped forward !

Taehyung - where is she ? ( Cold )

Kim bum - have you lost your manners? This is how you talk to your elder brother huh ? ( He stood up and stepped forward towards Taehyung)

Taehyung - I asked where is she ?

Kim bum - What if If I say that is going through alot stuffs merciless ? ( Smirked)

With that Taehyung lost his tempo and attacked on Kim bum !

Punching eachother so harshly

They fought with eachother like wolves and all for so sudden Taehyung pushed Kim bum on the ground and sat on his chest and started puching hin !
He grabbed his collar and asked angrily!
Taehyung - tell me , where's she ? Tell me !!!!!! What the fuck have you done with her ! He was about punch again..

??? - TAEHYUNG NO !!!

He looked up and he heard that familiar voice which he loves the most !

Taehyung eyes soften and you name left from his mouth slowly!

Taehyung - Y/N .. he smiles*

You were wearing a beautiful blue frok and seems happy !

He ignored Kim bum and ran towards you to hug you and he did even tighter!