❣️CONFESSION❣️

Hailee and y/n are close in 2016 but Hailee gets with someone else until she comes back single to rekindle an old feeling she pushed down

Warnings: fluff, alcohol ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
2016-
Hailee and y/n are best friends and have been best friends for years but somewhere along those lines y/n realized they were falling for Hailee and falling hard.

It's a Friday and y/n decides to take Hailee out and finally say what she needs to say after all this time.

They are set to meet at around 8:45 at a bar downtown.

y/n decides to start getting ready around 7:00, getting in the shower first and cleaning off.

They decide to wear something that fits their body just right, showing off a little bit of what they had under it all.

By the time y/n was finished getting ready it's 8:00 and the driving being 20 mins y/n decides to leave earlier to get their before Hailee and prepare herself.
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Hailee is excited to go because she too has news too.

Hailee gets ready and gets dressed up in her brown coat and black underneath.
(i'm really bad at explaining outfits sorry)

Hailee heads out around 8:30 being 20 mins away

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
y/n is sitting at a table near the back of the bar and already ordered her and Hailees drinks, and ultimately decided to take a shot before Hailee gets here to try and calm her nerves.

She downs the shot when it gets there and looks up to hearing a voice saying
"starting without me"
It's Hailee and of course she coming looking beautiful as ever.

"Hey, I ordered your drink already assuming you'd want your regular" you say looking down fidgeting with your hands.

"thanks, hey are you ok you seem a little off or nervous"

"Oh Im fine just one of those days" lying knowing it's not just 'one of those days' it's the fact your deeply in love with Hailee and your about to tell her.

"So I uh- I needed to talk to you" hands almost shaking while you speak

"oh, me too I have some good news" Hailee says smiling

"oh ok cool, you can go first"

"Well I think- I found someone, someone who makes me happy and I like him a lot"

"oh... that's- I don't- that's great" faking a smile at the end.

"what we're you gonna say, you said you wanted to talk?"

"oh it's nothing really..." it's not anything anymore
All this time you felt something and you thought Hailee felt it too, was it all in your head?! how can you be so stupid, yelling at yourself internally.