❤️‍🔥THE BELLAS❤️‍🔥

Summary: Your gonna join the Bella's and Emily has a special treat for you to join

A/N: never wrote or read any fan fics bout Emily Junk, I've only seen the movies so we'll see how I do...

⚠️warnings⚠️
smut, drugs
——————————————y/n pov:

You are finally in collage and have dreamed of being here since you heard about them... The Bella's you have been obsessed with them forever.

You've always wanted to sing with them but the lead of the group man she's just... wow

You have a meeting with them tonight, we'll they told you just to come and stop by and they'll see if they like you... it took me by surprise that, that's all that was needed but I'll take it.
——————————————It was an hour before you were gonna head over so you decide to get ready and hop in the shower.

After you get out you decide to get dressed putting on something casual but still nice.

You put on some light make up and head out waiting for your uber.
—————————————— Your uber arrives outside this pretty big house, 2 stories and it looked nice.

You get out the car and the under drives away leaving you walking up to the front porch alone, your palms start to get sweaty and your just realizing how nervous you are.

You decide in your head it's gonna be fine and there's nothing to freak out about and you knock on the door.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

You stand there and wait a second until you here someone walking towards the door and it opens

It's not Emily but one of their singers

"Heyy you must be y/n Emily told us you'd be here because you wanted to see if you'd fit in this group rite?"

"Oh, yea that's me" smiling nervously as she steps to the side motioning you to come in.

As soon as you step inside you giggle at the smell of weed, someone's smoking

"Hey you seem a little nervous... want some?" the singer said holding up a joint

"oh.. yea sure actually"

"what do you mean actually?... you don't smoke much?" she says laughing

you laugh with her already feeling small effects from the joint.

"here were all in the living room right now make your self at home Emily will be down soon to talk to you"

you follow the singer to the living room sitting down near her but leaving some room between.

After about 10 mins of talking and laughing with everyone you here someone say shit from behind you.

you turn around seeing Emily looking at you and you blush because you can tell she just checked you out

"Emily stop eye fucking y/n and come over so we can see if she's good" the singer who let you in said.

you blush even further hearing that.

Emily sits down across from you and speaks up