twenty one - late night walks

@josephquinn : my baby got a wolf cut AND curtain bangs

@josephquinn : my baby got a wolf cut AND curtain bangs. wtf how do i feel about this 
[ tagged : maddisynmae ]

liked by maddisynmae, maya_hawke, joekeery and 927,184 others

maya_hawke : sorry (not sorry) but joseph i might have to steal your girlfriend
josephquinn : what if i cried 
 ↪ maddisynmae : bae you dont have to steal me, im already yours xo
  ↪ josephquinn : guys i just got my gf stolen- what- how-

joekeery : SHE FINALLY GOT A WOLF CUT OH MY FUCKING GOD AFTER LIKE 2 YEARS OF ME SAYING TO GET A WOLF CUT
maddisynmae : okay damn i didnt know the hype for me to get a wolf cut was so huge, besides i got a wolf cut when i was younger- i literally showed u the photos.

dailymae : OH MY GOD MADDYYYY SHE GOT A WOLF CUT!?! i bet she looks so hot ohmg
josephquinn : she does
maddisynmae liked @josephquinn and @dailymae 's comment !

___ ___ ___

day 2 of the convention (their final day), they had a meet and greet thing today and some more photo ops, and (hopefully) more breaks. maddy wore a beige/white shirt and a black skirt, tights underneath and long boots. her hair was styled and fluffy for today, she brought her blue mask just incase (basically the same thing u saw in the post) she placed her sunglasses perfectly on her head, her makeup was just highlighter, mascara and lip gloss, basically the same as yesterday. joseph was wearing some sort of gray polo shirt, the sleeves were black and of course his shirt was wasn't fully buttoned, he wore dark jeans with black boots. his curls being more defined today and more fluffy. the pair looked at eachother before they left. "you look nice" maddy finally spoke, joseph picked her up and span her around, maddy laughing as he did so. 

"where did this skirt come from?!" joseph kneeled and lightly tugged at the bottom  of her skirt "i've never seen this in my life!!" joseph looked almost fascinated as he kneeled back up and kissed her softly.

"i feel like i haven't kissed you in ages" maddy blurted out

"maddy."

"yeah?"

"it's been less than 24 hours since we last kissed." joseph laughed

"but i missed you" maddy fake pouted as joseph picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him, making out with him passionately. "OKAY WE HAVE A CONVENTION TO GO TO" maddy laughed, joseph put her down

"race you to the car?" joseph spoke, maddy smiled and ran to the car, making sure not to trip over. "THAT'S NOT FAIR!" joseph whined

"well, i won so.." maddy got into the passenger seat "you drive today" she threw him the keys, joseph elegantly catching them as he got into the drivers seat, maddy immediately bluetoothed her phone, 'happier than ever' by billie eilish began to play as the pair yelled the lyrics. one of joseph's hands were on the wheel, as the other was on maddy's thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb. maddy felt relaxed by his touch, completely unaware what was coming. the pair got there, fans lined up again. the sudden overwhelming feeling returning back to maddy, joseph drove around and found the car park where they had parked yesterday, joseph looked over and saw maddy biting at her nails anxiously. joseph moved her hands, turning her chin to look at him. he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips to reassure her.