Notice

Hello, I just want to point out that this series may offend you.

This story contains a lot of information about racism, especially towards black people. It addresses issues such as black trauma. Though, there will also be mentions of black power, black culture ( African American mostly ), black movements, and black activists. The story won't only be about black trauma and things like that, but many other things as well. Asian culture will also be mentioned, among many other things. But mainly, this story is about black people. I feel that some of the topics that are in the story need to be talked about and awareness needs to be spread.

 If you're specifically white, please do not feel offended by the issues mentioned in the story and the way you're race is referred to in the story. I'm truly sorry if you find it offensive. I'll try to be careful with my words so I won't offend anyone. 

And if you are a VERY religious person, you might feel offended. 

Just note that things like race won't be the only thing mentioned in the story, since it's a romance novel. But it will be brought up. I hope this notice doesn't keep you from reading this story. I promise it won't be weird or offensive. At least read the first chapter to see if you want to continue reading the story. If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine. Thanks for giving it a chance.

Thank you so much for reading this notice. The next chapter will introduce the actual story. 

Please enjoy!