🧸 - Toothache

Caregiver : Felix
Little : Hyunjin

■■■

Felix looks with love gaze to the love of his life that enjoying a little breakfast on the table. The little's leg waddling on air as he's happy to have his own version of mini souffle pancake on the plate. He's immerse in the new combination of taste which is sweet and sour on the same taste bud.

"Daddy?"

Jinnie wave his tiny hand in front of Felix, seeking for attention as he realize Felix didn't focus on him.

"Daddy"

The small shriek make Felix out from his head space, "Why Peach? Do you need something?"

Jinnie chuckles when he sees how his caregiver react. The baby shake his head, "Daddy nuh eat?".

He tilt his head as he can see that his caregiver's plate still full with food unlike him.

"Silly baby.. Daddy will eat after this.. And you, how did you always end up mess up your bib huh bubsie?"

Felix wipes all the blueberries sauce and fix Jinnie's long fringe. The little giggles and smile to his caregiver.

Jinnie take a piece of his souffle pancake and ask Felix to open his mouth.

"For me? You're giving this to me?"

Jinnie nod excitedly, can't wait to feed his Daddy. Felix open his mouth and take the spoonful of souffle pancake, "Thank you baby.. That's a good boy! Now eat, and then we can go out.. Samchon is missing you baby.."

Jinnie giggle and eat his food, make a little mess as he's trying to eat by himself. Felix laugh," Don't make a mess baby.. Honey bun.. "

Felix can't mad at his little, there's always a thing that Jinnie did will always make his stomach full with butterflies.

Felix eat his waffle while watching Jinnie munch on his last bite of waffle. The baby always ended up having cream on tip  of his nose and his Daddy.

"Done kitty?"

Jinnie nods his head and burp , making both of them giggles with sudden action. "Oppsie! Sowwy Daddy!"

"It's okay flower. Now stay still here for a while. I've to wash our dishes."

Felix take the plate to the kitchen and clean the table. Then he carry Jinnie to their room and change the baby's cloth into a more comfy clothes.

Jinnie shriek when he sees his reflection on the mirror,  "Daddy.. Can Jinnie weaw da wibbon?"

Jinnie looks fluffy in white short pant and soft pink T-shirt. He's feeling fuzzy and smaller once he see how comfy he looks.

"Sure baby doll.. But first can you wait for Daddy?  I just gonna have a quick bath.."

Jinnie nod while playing with his block, he is excited to spend a whole day with his Daddy. He already imagine how playful his day will be once he goes to his Daddy's work place.

After 30 minutes, Felix is done and he hold Jinnie's hand, heading to the dance academy own by him. His friend waiting for him today to teach them their new choreography.