1.4

When Handong sobered up and recovered a little from the headache she had, she decided to make her way to Yubin's room. The brunette had apparently gotten injured while she was out and she didn't even know about it. So she wanted to make sure that she was okay. Even if Yubin probably would be angry at her, she knocked on the door.

A minute later the door opened and a pale looking Yubin locked eyes with her. The brunette quickly hid her surprise and went back to her neutral expression. "I think you got the wrong room. Yunho is in the other corridor" she stated, wanting to close the door.

"I'm here for you" Handong shook her head, putting her hand on the door before the other girl had a chance to close it. "I'm here to say sorry... and check up on you"

"I don't need you to check up on me. Do you know what I needed? I needed you to show up to our trainings so I wouldn't look like a complete idiot in the middle of the arena... every day. Because I hoped you would show up"

Handong stayed silent, knowing that she had made a big mistake in just not showing up without any explanation. "I just... got convinced by some stupid rumors... but I want to make it up to you"

"You got convinced by my brother, exactly like I said you would" Yubin whispered, locking eyes with her. "Just like everyone else"

"Not anymore" the older woman said in a tiny voice, wanting to be honest. "I uhm... kind of got mad at him before I left and revealed a few things you told me"

"Handong... please tell me you didn't tell him about my deal" she whispered, really hoping that wasn't the case.

The latter just nodded, knowing how much of a deal it was. "I just... got angry because of the hate with which he kept talking about you. While I know you did some good things for him"

"It wasn't your place to tell him. Now he will just hate me more and he will hate himself because he won't feel worthy anymore" the brunette whispered, looking down.

"Can I... come in? Please?" Handong whispered, not wanting to be standing at the door for the whole talk.

Yubin thought about it for a while before opening the door enough to let Handong in. She closed the door behind them after the older woman walked in and she stared at her for a couple of seconds before walking back towards her desk where there were some bandages.

Handong looked around the room, noticing a few things that were out of the ordinary. Like the medical supplies and some things that were out of place. "What happened out there?" she asked, thinking it had to have been an insane dragon.

"I apparently messed with the wrong dragon" Yubin said, lifting her shirt to try and wrap the bandage around her waist. "And in case that wasn't bad enough... I told Kaida not to hurt that dragon even though he attacked me. So now she's mad at me"

The blonde nodded and took over the bandage, wanting to make sure that it was at least properly wrapped around the wound. "Did you go out to the wild area because I wasn't coming to the training?" she asked, wanting to know if she caused this.

Yubin nodded her head, not looking at Handong but allowing her to take over with the bandage. "I went there every day after what was supposed to be our training session"

"But why?" the blonde asked, having been advised in the classes to never go there alone. It was a dangerous place.

"I was looking for that dragon. I saw him 3 or 4 years ago so I knew he was there somewhere" Yubin explained. "But it really wasn't happy about the visit. Neither was Kaida"

This was something that Handong hadn't heard about... or did she? "What dragon are you talking about?" she asked, still not too sure why Yubin would search for a dragon.