1.5

Hey everyone, we are so so sorry for the delay with the update. Life just was a bit busy the last month. We hope you enjoy

At the end of that day, Handong and Yubin decided to spend some more time together before going to their rooms. The older woman walked Yubin to the stairs to her dormitory and she softly kissed her lips to say goodbye. The brunette walked upstairs feeling way too happy about how her day went, even though Yuki froze her arm and she was feeling the effect of it now.

She entered her room and closed the door behind her before leaning on it with her eyes closed. She took a deep breath and smiled widely, remembering all the kisses she and Handong shared today.

She never believed that she would actually find a girlfriend here because most of the students thought she was rather weird. Luckily that thought got disproven today since her thing with Handong felt pretty real. The girl was something special.

She kept thinking about that for a few more seconds, slowly opening her eyes to come back to reality. As soon as she did, she had to stop herself from yelling when she found her brother on the chair beside her bed. "W-What are you... doing here?" She asked, sounding confused and scared.

"What are you not doing here?" Yunho responded, pointing out the fact that she got injured and shouldn't do much.

"I was in the wild area with Handong" The brunette whispered, clenching her fist. Did he think he could just ask those questions after years of not talking to her."Why do you care?"

He scoffed, shaking his head. This wasn't why he was here. He was here to get answers. "Why did you do it?" he asked and Yubin had the weird feeling this wasn't about her travels today.

"Why did I do what?" She asked, locking eyes with him.

"Get me accepted here and lie to me about it?"

"Because I was a stupid little kid who loved her brother and I wanted to see him happy" Yubin stated, not lowering her gaze.

He shook his head, not taking her sweet words. "You humiliated me. You still do"

The brunette clenched her fist harder, not believing her ears. "How did I humiliate you,Yunho?" She asked, needing some answers. "All I ever did was because I wanted to help you be happy"

"My dragon is closer to you than to me. My younger sister who wasn't even supposed to be here, that's the story they have been told, is some kind of genius who I can't compare myself to. Do you need to hear more?" he asked, laying out his point of view.

"How is any of that my fault?" Yubin asked, raising her voice a little. "I didn't choose to be this good with dragons, I didn't choose for Kaida and Oran to grow closer... I didn't choose for your dragon to like me"

Yunho pointed a finger at her and locked eyes with the brunette. "You willingly approached my dragon! And all this time I actually believed I was supposed to be here and that I was letting our teachers down! But no, apparently I wasn't supposed to be here at all"

"I never-..." Yubin whispered, not knowing what to say to make him trust her. She stayed silent for a few seconds, recollecting her thoughts before speaking again. She wanted to try something she never dared to do because it was too painful... but maybe completely opening up with him was the right thing to do. "You know our parents never cared about us. I was never too sad about it because I had you. You raised me, you loved me and I didn't really feel pain because our parents never loved us" she started to explain.

Now that Yubin started talking about that topic, it struck a chord with Yunho. Ever since he was up here he never really thought back at home because it happened in the past. But just because you ignored it didn't mean it never happened. "What does that have to do with-..." he was about to say when he realized what it could be.