Chapter 1

After a kid saved Shinichiro from dying, Kazutora & Baji got scolded by him. What they were curious about who save Shinichiro. All they know that it was a kid with dark coral hair color but they all hoped to see that kid again.
{Timeskip}
Hinata Tachibana was in class until she heard some commotion outside. "What's going on?" She said to a student. "Takemichi is getting taken away." They said. She went to find Hanagaki, when she found him with 2 other guys, she slapped the little one and then grabbed Hanagaki's hand to walk away from them.
[Mikey & Draken's POV]
When we were about to take Takemitchy away, we both saw a dark coral hair colored girl walk up to them with an angry expression. After she slapped Mikey/me, she grabbed Takemitchy's hand and walked away from us.
{Timeskip}
Hina was walking back to the school after the false alarm commotion but she saw them again in her secret motorcycle.
(Her secret motorcycle)

She was about to go home until she saw her old acquaintance, Tetta Kisaki

She was about to go home until she saw her old acquaintance, Tetta Kisaki. She was half-way home until someone called out to her. "Oi! That's a cool motorcycle... Do you wanna hangout?" Said a voice that she didn't want to hear again... Shinichiro Sano. She tried to go away from him but he got in front of her and took of her helmet. "W-Wait... Y-You're the kid who saved me?! W-Were you avoiding me, Kazutora, & Baji ever since you saved me from the both of them?" He said crying to her. "I don't want any of y'all to die because of me." She said to him in a concerned tone. "W-We should hangout still... R-Right?" "If you're asking me to hangout then sure... I guess." Hina said "I-I also need your number so we can hangout. What about tomorrow?" He asked. "Sure." She said giving him her number before driving back home in her motorcycle.
{The next day}
Hina and Hanagaki were at Toman's shrine until she beat the living hell out of Hanagaki for seeing another girl. She also put a audio tracker in Hanagaki's hoodie before the meeting started. She got all the information she needs to stop Pah from going to jail.
{The next afternoon}
She saw Hanagaki talking with Mikey, Draken, Pah, & Peh. After Osanai was knocked down, she stopped Pah from stabbing Osanai and carried him on her back. Everyone was surprised to see Hina carrying Pah while following them but they didn't question anything. After she explained a false reason to them why she was there even though they thought it was the truth, she got on her motorcycle and told them to take care of Hanagaki.