Amazing

She was a special girl - definitely in her career and she knows it. Her friends know it and her friends appreciate all her help.

But she never really looked for someone to see her eye to eye and tell her she is amazing. She got thank yous and appreciation from friends and colleagues. And she was ok with that because that's all she ever needed.

She just wants to be the amazing girl who made it through. So she never stopped working her ass off. Unfortunately, she's so naive that she never noticed that she's being taken advantage of.

All she knows is that people need her, and she loved that. She will always be there, any time, any where.

She slept around, dated guys but nothing ever materialized because she's scared of commitment. She's scared that somebody could be a distraction.

But she was growing old- almost out of the calendar range. Everyone was getting married. That's when she thought she can multi task her career priority and being someone else's priority.

She met someone who thought she was amazing. She rejected the idea at first but went with the flow because why not? A challenge is still a challenge. She wants to see if she can juggle her two worlds together.