fifty

(fucking lord)

(fucking lord)

chapter fifty
[ daydreams ]

it was early in the morning when melissa heard her name being called. she sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes, looking around maxs room.

"melissa!"

"hello?" she whispered, not wanting to wake max up. she climbed off the bed and walked into the living room, "mrs. mayfield?" she called, thinking it was maxs mother.

"im right here..."

she turned around, finding nothing.

"im fucking losing it," she mumbled to herself.

"help me!" she heard an all too familiar voice yell from outside. melissa ran out, yelling, "billy! billy! where are you? im here!"

melissa then looked down and saw black spiders beginning to climb up her legs. she screamed, "ew get the fuck off!"

she fell and the spiders disappeared.

wha.....

"mel, what's wrong?!" max ran outside, along with her mom who both held worried looks.

"it's...nothing." melissa stood up, running a hand through her hair, "im fine."

the red head didn't believe her but she didn't want to ask anymore.

————-

"oh hey, guys."

the group all met up and brought eddie some nice food, "delivery service." dustin smiled, as they all shook their bags.

eddie pulled out a box of cereal and began eating it while the others all stood around. melissa sat next to eddie, eating some of his cereal which he nicely gave to her.

max stared at the girl, worriedly. this morning really freaked her out and she doesn't know when or how to tell the others.

"so, we got uh, some good news and some bad news." dustin started, "how do you prefer it?"

"bad news first, always." eddie answered with food in his mouth. melissa grinned at him.

"all right. bad news. we tapped into the hawkins PD dispatch with our cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. also, uh, they're pretty convinced you killed chrissy." dustin explained.