Chapter XIV

Wyatt's POV
             We head straight sa third floor where the secondary volleyball girls and basketball girl's quarters, its separate per sports. "Her team doesn't want to wake her up dahil naguguilty sila since she looks tired" their coach informed me I nodded at him. Once we've arrived sa room nila, he knocks three times.

          "Girls, can we come in?" tanong ng coach nila, "Its not locked" sigaw ng nasa loob. "I know but we want you to open it" ani nito, few seconds have passed and someone opened the door. She's wearing jersey number 26.

          "Hey Mayah, is it okay for us to come in?" tanong ni Coach Jeff, the girl nodded and open the door for us. "Coach" bati sa kanya ni Christhyn, ang kilala kong teammate ni Princess. "Ayun po si Captain, tulog" ani niya while pointing at her, she looks tired though. "Binantayan nanaman po ata kami then diyan na siya nakatulog" ani ng naka number 10 jersey (PS. nakawarmer po players since malamig sa room nila kaya kita pa din ang number).

           "Wyatt, ayun na si Ryleigh" saad ni Coach, I nodded at him before I walk towards her. "Aella" tawag ko dito while gently patting her cheeks "Aella" I called her again but right now I gently shakes her. She stirrs in her sleep before pulling the blanket over her head which makes me chuckle and her team giggles.

           "Aella" I told her while pulling off the blanket until her shoulders, she hums as response "Lets go now, sa bahay ka na matulog" I answer, she immediately sat up "You're here already?" gulat na tanong nito, I smile at her.

         "Captain, sinusundo ka na ni kuya mo" ani ni Coach Jeff "Wait. I'll just fixed this" saad niya "Kami na bahala diyan, Capt." ani ng naka 17 jersey "Oo nga, lakad ka na" sabi naman ng naka number 13. "Pero-" naputol ang sasabihin ni Princess when someone spoke "No buts" ani ng naka 25 na jersey, Aella pouts but listen to her nevertheless I guess she's the oldest. "Where's your things?" I asked her, she walks toward her then I got it from her "Lets go" I stated and wait for her to leave first.

          "Bye bye ate, bye bye sainyoo" paalam nito "Bye Capt" sabay sabay na saad ng teammates niya, she waved goodbye at them.

        "Princess, may nagaantay sayo sa baba" I informed her, she gave me a confused look "They're going to give notes you ask" sagot ko, she think for a moment before she nods her head "Oh! Sila Akashi" ani niya. "Who are they? And why are they boys, huh?" magkasunod na tanong ko "Chill oppa. I'll introduced you to them later." ani niya, I nodded at her.

        "Leigh" sigaw ni Francis I think "Ang boses mo nga" sita ni Aella dito "Oo nga pala before I forgot, I want to introduce my older brother si Kuya Wyatt" pakilala ni princess. "Actually nameet na namin siya kanina" ani ni Francis "Talaga?" tanong ni Aella and the three nod in unison.

        "Anyway, here's the note for our afternoon class today" Perseus, the quiet guy with the same aura with me stated. "Sige na, Leigh. Una na kami" paalam ni Xaviel. "Sige ingat kayo ah" Saad ni Aella "Yuppiee~" sagot naman ni Francis while the Perseus guy just nodded.

        "Drive safely" paalala ni Princess "Will do" nakangiting sagot ni Xaviel bago sila sumakay sa kanya kanyang sasakyan.

       "Let's go princess" Yaya ko dito and she nodded "Are you hungry? Let's grab some food muna before we go home" Ani ko "But aren't Kuya Nyx and others are planning to cook?" She asked "Yes po but it will take time bago tayo makarating" sagot ko, she gave me confused look "Oppa, our house is just 20 to 30 minutes away from here" she stated.

       "Who told you we'll celebrate there?" I told her while raising my brow, her eyes went wide "They're in rest house?!?" She asked obviously shocked, I nodded at her while smiling "Didn't hyung tell you earlier?" I asked her "He did pero I didn't know na matutuloy na siya this time, like legit na babawi kayo" she stated, which makes my smile drop.

       "I'm sorry, princess" I apologize "It's okay, oppa. I understand na it's work" she answers "Don't worry, we'll make sure na no more interruptions and delayed now" I assures her "I hope so oppa" she said "Anyways, let's grab food first nasa rest house pala sila eh" ani niya "Let's go naaaa" she added, I chuckled "Yes po aalis na tayo" sagot ko dito and she giggles.

Flamma's POV

        I just finished my daily rounds of my patients when u received Max's message, it was a video. It's our Princess game earlier. While watching it, I can't held but to smile. It's been a while since the last time I saw her played an actual game, she stopped being athlete when our parents died that's why seeing her play right now have huge impact on us, her brothers. This should be celebrated, I was about to message my brothers when Nyx message us first saying we should celebrate this and who are we to decline.

          We plan the things we're gonna do for later's celebration. Me, Nyx, Ei and Cleo will be the chef, as usual while the others are in charge of decorating and buying other stuffs we need.

        "Ry, I'll send the list later. I need to check my patient first" I told him once he answered my call. "Yeah, sure but send it immediately" he remind me. "Of course" I replied "Okay. I need to go na, I have things need to be done" paalam buti "Yeah me too" ani ko "Bye. Send the list immediately" paalalala niya and I just hum as response before ending the call.