Chapter 4

I'm getting better.
I'm starting to realize that things happen and you can't control them. My friends are comforting me in the best way possible, my family show me they love me, and that nothing's ever going to change that. It's been three weeks since my dad passed and I'm starting to realize that he's always going to be with me not physically but mentally I'm never going to go a day without thinking about him, and I know he's never going to give up on me.

It was a Saturday night and I was feeling like crap I missed my dad so much and me my mom and her bf went to my dads apartment to clean out the house since we were going to have to sell it sooner or later. I walked in behind my mom first thing I notice is the outside of the apartment just knowing what he lost and what he had and what a new beginning he was starting. Thinking about my dad and remembering the memories of him, how he tried so hard to see me and my siblings, how hard he wanted us, and when he got that he let his health take it away. We all knew something was wrong and we wanted to help but he didn't want it. He thought he could handle it, but truth is he couldn't. My dad was at the end of the tunnel ready to be free and start a new beginning but things happen and if you can't help your self how do you expect others to help you?

Let's get off that topic.

I woke up staring at my wall for a good 15 minutes I got dressed for school and started my day. Monday mornings are so bad I don't even know what I'm doing. I was at my locker when Zoey came up to me.
Zoey-Hey what's up how ya doing?!
Me-Hey Zoey I'm doing ok wbu?

Zoey-Im doin' good just coming to walk to Ela with you!

Me-Oh ok just wait a sec I just need to grab my binder.

Zoey-Take your time I don't wanna go to Ela anyway!

Me-(Laughing) Zoey this is why your my best friend!

Ela passed and the day passed before I knew it. I got on the bus ready to go home after a lazy Monday.