chapter 2 .

He comes over to you and sits down. You wait for him to say something but surprisingly he's quiet as a mouse.

you look up to him and see his face. His jaw clenched and he has a dead straight face "What happened to you it's only been 2 minutes and someone already pissed you off ? damn ." you say. He shoots his head to your direction and right as he's about to say something he stops himself and looks past you .

"well then alright angry bird, i'm tryna help you damn ." his face gets more and more serious as the seconds pass by. you look at what he's looking at and see h/n looking at you up and down and licking his lips tbh he's kinda fine. The realization hits you and u see that e/n is mad because of him looking at you, but why is he mad you thought to yourself but knowing you, what you do is get up to start walking to h/n. As you get up e/n grabs your arm and says "where are u going ." his voice is serious and you can hear the fury in his voice.

"first of all let me go ." his grip loosens . " and second of all im going to talk to him over there to talk to him, why are u asking ?". He lets out a heavy sigh and says "go then." ."okay? I was until you stopped me dipshit." anyhoo, you walk over to h/n and start conversating and he's kinda funny u thought, as your talking to him you look over to e/n and see he's staring at you. but he's mostly focused on how h/n is moving and his hands to see where he directs them.

you whisper into h/n's ear and say " you wanna make e/n mad?" he looks at you curious but somewhat happy at the same time, you tell him your plan and he agrees. He grabs your waist and pulls you towards him you act shocked but go along with it, you look over to e/n and see he's pissed.

e/n gets out of his seat and walks over to you and h/n. E/n grabs your wrist and looks at h/n with the most deadly stare he could possibly do, it honestly made u scared for h/n and what you got him into. E/n takes you to his and yours seat, "wtf was that for bro".

he ignores you. " Alright now your just acting like a plain asshole, what was the whole point of dragging me back over here just to ignore me when I speak to you I can simply just walk my happy ass back over to h/n" you give it a couple more tries with speaking and finally give up. "fine." you try to get up but e/n grabs your thigh and says "don't you fucking try it ." when he grabbed you shivers went down your spine and you felt butterflies .

you comply to what he says and you both sit in silence. The day went by and school was finally over all the actions and words of e/n replay in your head and u get butterflies all over, but you also wonder why is he acting like this. he can't possibly like you, can he ?