chapter 1 .

• e/n smith • (your "enemy")

• y/n lopez pov•
"another day back at this shitty school, yay . how fun ." you thought to yourself . u put on some comfy clothes do a little mascara,lip liner and some gloss and your glasses.

(background info ofc)
you live by yourself because your parents had died in a plane crash they were some type of wealthy so u had a decent amount to live off of, your 17 with a car so slay.(that's all your getting :p)

you leave the house and get in your car. when u arrive in the building you see. him...

"for fuck sake" u murmur out loud. With a annoyed face u gather the strength to walk to your locker which he was standing in front of.

"can u move." u say with a stern but soft voice.
"and what if I don't want to ?" his voice makes u tremble just off of how deep and masculine it is
tbh u kinda find it hot.

you sigh with annoyance and frustration " can u PLEASE move out the way " u try to say with a calm temper. "good girl, that's more like it" he says . That word "good girl" replays in your head you try to shake it off, but u simply just can't .

he moves out the way for u to open your locker. You gather your stuff as quickly as possible to leave so your not in any proximity with HIM. As your leaving he grabs your wrist and bends down to your ear and says " next time you talk to me make sure u pay attention to my eyes..not my lips love".

when he said that it triggered something in you. that word.... "love" slipping out of his mouth just does something to you . "I wasn't looking at your lips" knowing damn well you were lying u get out of his grasp and hurry to class .

you and e/n this year have 5 classes together so welp your fucked . As u head to your first class, chemistry you sit down and take out your book to take notes . " today we will be working in labs, I will be pick out your lab partners. NO BUTS !" your teacher exclaims .

the teacher announces all the other lab partners and finally gets to you " and uh y/n your with... e/n" as those words come out of her mouth u fill up with regret as why u came to school today. " god why did u choose to hate me today " you say to yourself with your head down .

" your also sitting with your lab partner so therefore SWITCH SEATS !!!" you sigh to your self thinking about e/n.As e/n comes to sit next to you, you fix yourself and brace yourself for whatever slick shit he's gonna say .