chapter 4 .

you freeze nd gasp in shock. you turn around to see e/n towering over you "e/n wtf, why are you in the shower with me !" "what? you were taking to long plus were saving water" you sigh and bury your face into your hands out of embarrassment you always felt insecure about your body and he knew that even though u had a slim thick body and a flat stomach u always felt something missing.

You try to hide your body but he notices and realizes quickly and you see his face fill up with anger. "y/n remove your hands, idk why your still insecure about your body your body is beautiful I've been telling u that since forever there is no reason u should hide your body the girls at school would kill to have your body stop cut that shit out, it gets me mad every time."

those words of reassurance make you happy but u still are in shock and still wondering why did he "hate" you for so long. "e/n..." u say, "hmm" .

" why did u "hate " me for so long or acted like u did because these don't seem like the actions of someone who hates me " . *silence* "listen you don't have to tell me I was just curious but you don't have to if you don't want..." *silence again* "I cleaned myself you should finish aswell" he breaks the silence. " yeah your right.." he gets out the shower leaving a trail of water . "ill wait for you downstairs" he says before he leaves .

"okay.." you get out the shower, go in your room put on your black long-sleeve body suit some baggy ripped jeans with black converse with your black zip-up hoodie on of that. you go to the bathroom curl your lashes and put on mascara, lip gloss and eye liner and lip liner. you head downstairs and see e/n dressed in a black skin tight shirt with jeans and a leather jacket. you stop to look at him and you fill with butterflies. "didn't you say staring is rude ?"

"shut tf up " he looks at you and smirks "wipe that smirk off your face before I smack it off ." he walks up to you and gets wildly close to you. You get red and flustered you try to hide but clearly he notices .

"so..are we leaving?"

"oh uh yeah we are..the party is 15 minutes away"
"alright so let's get going" he says

As he backs away the sexual tension releases between you and him .