chapter 3 .

As you get in your car to head home e/n stops at your window and signals to roll your window down . " what happened" you say. "can I stay over at your place today ?" he says without trying to sound desperate, he follows that statement with "things are bad at home.."

you knew exactly what he meant .

(backstory)

you and e/n were childhood best friends that's why you guys talk, your mom and his mom were best friends that how you guys know each other, you guys used to be best friends but all of sudden he started to "hate" you or well acted like he hated you. but when y'all were younger and things got bad at his house he'd always stayed over and you'd comfort him.

you let out a sigh and say "fine, get in " he heads over to the passenger side and gets in, you both put on your seatbelts and head to your house. As you arrive to the house he says " the house is still as I remember it..wow I haven't been here in a while". you look at him and he sort of looks relieved to be at "home". "come on " you say, as you walk inside you place your keys the hook and your hoodie in the closet.

"You want something to eat ?" you ask him. "huh?...oh yeah sure" . you cook fettuccini alfredo , as your cooking u feel his eyes burn your skin with his gaze. you try to ignore it but you can't so you say " staring is rude e/n." you finish cooking, turn around and hand it to him "here, eat ". "thank you love.." . That word again "love"..

" e/n i'm leaving in a hour so imma go get ready now " he turns his head in the direction of you from towards the tv and says "where are you going" ." to a party, why ? u wanna come with ?"you go towards him and wait for his answer " I don't have any clothes to go in tho" you think to yourself and finally it hits you " you can try on my dads old clothes he wore plain clothes so thats fine" he nods in agreement .

you head to the shower and take a long hot shower , you hear a knock on the door and he says " yo hurry up I need to take shower to " you ignore him and soon enough u hear the door open "e/n?" u say in question. You pay it no mind but all of a sudden u feel strong arms slither around your waist. "hello love.."