1.3

A//N

This is an Alpha and Omega book with Dnf. I do not Ship them in real life. This Will include, possible abuse ,dnf, swearing, blood, possible alcohol, and more. I will not do t/w for each chapter so take this as a possible warning for the whole book. Obviously if there is something I missed I will add the T/W if I remember I just don't know where the story will go yet, Enjoy! :)

(George POV)

" Where are you going?" I hear Karl yell from the other side of the room. " Out" I say, grabbing my coat and starting to put it on.

" You know it is too dangerous" Karl said fear hinting in his voice " What if you bump into an Alpha? You know neither of us can go out right now. The risk is too high!" I stop as Karl steps Infront of me glaring. I just let out a small sigh knowing he was right.

I thought hard before answering him

I would be putting myself at risk or rape and possible death if I were to bump into any Alpha's especially since I had just started going into heat. but on the other hand, .... we did not have enough food to last us the week and we were out of Scent Suppressants. I would just tell Karl to go but he was already in the middle of his heat which would draw even more attention and risk.

Should I take the risk of getting raped or killed or just go hungry?

" You know I have to go" I say calmly, meeting Karl's eyes " You going is much more of a risk and you know we have limited food and are out of scent suppressants." I manage to say trying my best to keep a calm, relaxing voice.

" But what is something happens to you!?" Karl said urgently fear now spiking even more in his voice as he started to pace the room. "Calm down. I will have my phone on me with the tracker if I'm not back in a couple hours just check to see where I am" I say trying to calm him down but end up frowning at the fact that saying that probably made it worse.

" I am leaving and that's final" I say grabbing the house keys and walking out the door leaving the nervous Karl waiting there.

—--=-=-=-

I look up as I reach the store. I quickly walked through the store's many aisles. Till I find what I need. I grab Plenty of pasta, some meatballs and a couple of other small snacks. Before rushing off to grab Scent suppressants.

'That should last us till Karl's heat is over for him to go shopping'

As I throw the things in the bag, I hear someone walk up behind me

" Are you A male Omega?" A rough husk voice says from behind me, sending shivers down my spine.

I turn around to see a tall alpha male staring down at me with dark brown eyes.

" I....I-I Uhm no" I stutter out backing up.

" Then why do you smell like Omega?" The strange man said stepping towards me

" I was hanging out with one?" I say backing up till my back hits a wall. My eyes fill with fear shifting to the Omega blue color.

"mhm, I'm sure that's the case" The man said, walking up to me and grabbing one of my wrists, slamming it against the wall.

" L-l..Let me go!" I say fearfully as the man tightens his grip on my arm.

I flinched, feeling the man's warm hands starting to trace my cheek bone. I quickly pull my head away glaring. As I turn around, I see a man in a green hoodie, another man with a fire shirt and one other in a white shirt with a gold chain starting to walk up to us. As soon as they are close enough to see, I notice the man with the fire shirt's nose start twitching. He had definitely smelled me as an omega and my heat since I had not been able to take the scent suppressants.
I struggle against the man again as soon as I feel something wet tracing my neck. I whimper in fear trying my hardest to pull away. Unfortunately, it was to no use As I was still held in place.