4.4

( Sapnap POV)

I glance over and see the Omega out cold just like Dream said. I sigh, picking him up and taking him to the bathroom to clean him up. After I cleaned him up, he had a couple of butterfly bandages on his face and some pretty bruised ribs.
I lay him on the bed in his room before walking off.

I grab some pain medication and water leaving them on the bedside table saying with a note saying' 'take these'''

Before leaving and locking the door behind me.

( Skeppy POV)

We come home and are right away sent off to care for some strange Omega in heat.

The car slows to a stop once we reach the address.

" Come on" Bad said parking the car and walking into the building with me right on his tracks

We approach the door and knock. I give Bad a confused glance when we hear shuffling from inside yet no answer.

" K-Karl?" A voice asks through the door.

" Uhm no, sorry. My name is Badboyhalo but you can call me bad-"

" And I am Skeppy!" I jump in excitedly.

" Can you let us in?" Bad ask's.

" I don't know you" The omega says from behind the door and says cation clearly in his voice.

" we were sent to make sure you were ok" Bad says calmly " I am a Beta and Skeppy is an Omega, neither of us are Alpha"

" I will allow the Omega to enter but No one else" He says from behind the door.

" I will be back in an hour" I hear Bad murmur in my ear before walking off.

" He is gone now, it is just me. '' I called to the door. I step back as the door unlocks and opens revealing and sick looking Omega.

" You can come in" The Omega says, stepping back allowing me to enter.

" Thank you. Are you alright?" I ask as the door closes behind me.

" I am in heat, almost out of scent suppressants and my best friend is missing, so ya im fine" He snaps, I lower my head since every word he spoke was laced with venom and warning.

George seemed to notice my uncomfortableness and said a quick ' sorry ' before sitting down on the couch.

" So who are you and what the hell do you want?" He says, meeting my eyes.

" My name is Skeppy. I am an Omega as you already knew, and I am a part of Dream's pack. I was sent here by my Alpha to make sure you are okay. What's your name?" I internally groan since I probably should not be sharing that information but just shook it off.

" My name is George," he replies.

|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}}|}|}}|}|}|}|}|}||}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}}}|}|}|}||}|}}||}}||}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}

After A little while we get interrupted mid conversation by a knock at the door.

" It is probably Bad can I let him in?" I ask getting to my feet.

Finally, after what felt like ages George nods his head yes. I walk over to the door and look through the hole but don't see anyone. ' That's weird' I open the door to be suddenly grabbed by the collar of my shirt and slammed into the door causing it to swing open all the way and hit the wall with a bang. I wince at the sudden impact and feel a hand gripping my shoulder holding me in place.

" Skeppy!" George yells jumping up and running to the door, before he was stopped with a hand from another person grabbing his throat and slamming him to the ground. All I can do is watch as George coughs gasping for air as he is getting choked on the ground.