Yet Another Twitter Fight

How it happened (credits to whoever made this): "So Liam posted on Instagram for replacing the fifth member - to that answer, Naughty Boy shaded Liam with a caption "replace this". And Louis tried to defend Liam just by making fun of the filter. So, this was all because Louis was trying to defend Liam. I am proud of Louis."

Since Naughty Boy posted a picture of him and Zayn together and with the caption "Replace this", Louis defended Liam by tweeting "Remember when you were 12 and you used to think those Mac filters for your pictures were cool haha ! Some people still do HA!"

Well, the tweet that really got me mad was Naughty Boy's tweet directly to Louis. It says, "Yeah how does it feel mate? You've been doing that for the last five years... I've got Emeli Sande and Sam smith on my CV." I want to freaking tell him to stick that up in his a$$. No one gives a damn anyway.

The other tweet. . oh god. I just want him dead. "@Louis_Tomlinson and some people can't even sing.. but who's complaining when there's auto tune eh." Oh please, Naughty Boy, say that if you have an amazing singing voice and is better than Louis Tomlinson's.

What made my heart break is Zayn's tweet. "@Louis_Tomlinson remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine ?"

Everything was changed. No more zaynmalik1d. No more roller coasters. Just plainly 'england'. He's different now. I think that Naughty piece of crap Boy brainwashed Zayn.

Zayn Malik, remember when you were with four other boys who you think are your brothers and didn't even complain about being with them?

Zayn Malik, remember whenever you're down, you have four boys around you who could make you happy?

Zayn Malik, remember when you were better than this? Better than what Naughty Boy had done to you?

Zayn Malik, remember when you had us? We defended you and all but you didn't defend us. We accepted your decision on going back to UK because you were stressed? We still love you even though it hurts so much that you decided to leave.

Zayn Malik, remember when you were just Bradford guy who is living his dream, showing everyone your true talent, spending most of your time with four amazing boys and millions of people. Remember that?

We all do remember that. We're hoping that you still do. And maybe someday, you'd change your mind. You'd think all about it because what you did back there was wrong and it pained millions of people.

Bring back the Zayn we used to know. Don't ever show the Zayn we don't know, again. If you loved us, where's your goodbye and apology?

Just because of this, we have lost our trust in you.

Five years ago, the question 'Where is Zayn?' is very popular.

But now, this year, the question everyone's asking is -

Who is Zayn?