Chapter Two

No Fun

And I keep to myself, Who are you to pretend? And I know it's my fault, It will never end. Yeah, all my friends no fun.

Yura was always quiet, she never was the one to speak up when any wrongdoing was done to her and her father hated this the most about her

He used to yell at her almost all through her middle school and high school years when he would hear about her getting bullied by other girls in her class.

Yura justified her being quiet as being cunning about anything she planned, albeit she never told her father that, so he would stop his raging and disciplining.

For example, she never told her father about the time she set up all of her school bullies and got them jumped by a group of girls from another school.

He would've been proud but Yura did that type of stuff and no one ever knew about that, because well what good was to brag about being smarter than your enemies?

She sipped her wine slowly and listened to her future husband talk in detail about his latest conquest at a nightclub in Seoul to a so-called friend.

She really hated Jae and just couldn't stand him but she stayed nearby because of the looks her father gave her when she walked away from her "fiance" a couple of times she got brave enough away from him.

Eunsang finally came to her rescue and she took her to the table she was appointed to with her husband Choi Youngdo and they chatted about school and about her honeymoon in Italy.

Eunsang had traveled a lot there and she told her of places she should shop and places to go for tours.

Yura was excited even though she knew leaving on this trip was essentially the demise of her freedom.

Rachel suddenly appeared and sat across from them glaring at Yura

"Oh, Rachel you've had a couple of fashion shows in Italy. Any place you recommend for Yura?" Eunsang said to her trying to invite her into the conversation politely

Rachel ignored Eunsang and tucked her hair behind her ear "You knew Ahyoung, he's going to have many mistresses. Because let's be realistic, he cheats even now" she said to her monitoring Yuras expression

"I know," Yura said simply and unbothered.

She knew Rachel wanted a reaction out of her but wasn't going to get one.

"If you know then why did you agree to this marriage?" She asked her anger visibly rising

"Don't you usually respect yourself as a woman Ahyoung ah? Why would you agree to be a bride to that asshole?" Yura narrowed her eyes at Rachel.

"So that's your problem with me? That I didn't bother speaking up for myself about this marriage? " Yura almost laughed at that

"Of course, I don't want to marry Kim Jaejoong, Rachel unnie but I have no choice. Even if I say I don't want to, my father will not respect my decision about that, as yours has for not just you but Choi Youngdo-Oppa" Yura felt like crying she dabbed the inside of her eyes so it wouldn't ruin her mascara.