Chapter Three

Demons

They're taking my heart, now. And I don't know why.

Junsu and Yoochun joined later and Yura felt lightheaded as she kept drinking

Jaejoong, however, didn't care; he kept shoving drinks in her face and she would sip on them and put them down but Jaejoong would give her a new one after she did that.

She was on her eighth drink and she was looking for the opportunity to finally find an escape.

She then also started to notice Junsu would look at her as if she was a piece of meat and it was starting to make her uncomfortable.

She wished that he would ignore her presence as Yoochun was.

She put her drink down and Jaejoong looked at her "Here have mine," he said and handed her a blue drink that had sat in front of Junsu.

Yura looked at him incredulously and decided not to drink from it at all and was going to put the drink down when Junsu almost jumped up from his seat

"Oh no! come on take one drink," Junsu said to her and placed the glass on her lips, and tilted her head up

Yura had one big drink and Jaejoong cheered at that; being the only big drink she had had throughout the night.

Yura knew something was wrong with her right away.

She got up and she felt as if she had drunk too much but really she had only one drink of the many she had faked drunk that Jaejoong had handed her.

She held on to the wall to hold herself up and the last thing she remembers is Junsu following her and asking her if she was ok.

Yura woke up with her head spinning.

She felt like her head would explode and she felt so hungover.

She could hear a shower running and she wondered where she was.

Yura sat up slowly holding her head and she realized she was naked.

She felt her body ache and she knew she just knew what had happened last night was something she never wanted to happen.

She looked at her clothes and began to sob, she had never given her body to anyone and now she was robbed and she cried.

Feeling humiliated, betrayed, and most of all dirty.

She saw the sheet was stained in red, disgusted she got off the bed.

She stumbled into the room and found a pair of slacks, she looked through the pockets and found a wallet.

She took the cash out and grabbed a bathrobe.

She took a look at the driver's license and saw it was Junsu's and she threw it on the floor.

She ran out of the room her bottom half aching and she knew she needed to look for help that son of a bitch had raped her.

She cried and her vision blurred. She knocked at the first door she saw at the end of the hall looking behind her to see if Junsu had followed her.