Chapter Four

Sanctuary

Souls that dream alone lie awake. I'll give you something so real.

Yura spent the rest of her honeymoon with Tao

One dinner hadn't turned to three and then four until finally, they were full on spending entire days and nights together.

He escorted her to dinners in the city of Sicily and took her to museums all over locally and to Rome as well.

He was nice to have at her side. She really liked Tao and his charisma.

Jaejoong thankfully ignored her after the day she walked in on him having sex with that stranger.

And so many different women followed to keep her husband busy, he would take them to the room they had once shared and it solidified that he truly didn't give a single fuck about her and that was the reality of her marriage.

She was hurt at first but after her days with Tao, that didn't phase her anymore.

As the two weeks were almost up she planned a romantic dinner with Tao, she told him then that she was leaving soon and going back to China.

"Will you still meet me in China?" He asked her and Yura put her fork down giving him her full attention

"I want to say yes but to be honest I am not sure how confined I'll be. After all, Jaejoong has made it clear he wants only a trophy wife, caged in his home," she told him honestly.

Tao nodded his head thoughtfully "Fair enough. Still, I hope we will be able to meet yet again, " he told her and Yura smiled.

"Are you smitten with me, Mr. Tao?" She asked him playfully and he simply nodded his head wrinkling his nose cutely and Yura laughed.

They talked some more about their old lives and finally after they were done eating he extended his hand to her to lead her to the bed and she gladly took it.

Yura had felt the sexual tension once they laid together but she liked that he never pushed the subject even when she had left him aching a couple of times after some passionate kisses.

He would tell her he would sleep it off or tell her to talk about dead puppies and it would go away and it made her appreciative and even comfortable that he hadn't tried to seduce her or push for them to be intimate.

And yet even as she had refused to advance time and time again, Yura knew that she wanted to have that experience at least once and she also knew that she wasn't going to be with Jae, not willingly at least; she thought bleakly.

As she was in somewhat deep thought Tao kissed her on the lips softly and he placed her head on his chest and Yura listened closely to his heartbeat.

She made small talk about the movies she liked and she peeked up to look at him.