Hug

As she made her way up the walk, he kept his eyes trained on her. At that moment, nothing else mattered. Everything was right. Or at least it would be once she was in his arms.

Once she was close enough, he uncrossed his arms and walked toward her, waiting until she was within reach before pulling her to him, arms and bodies tangling, as much physical contact as possible. She smelled clean, a fain hit of perfume mixed with freshly washed hair. He breathed her in and as he did, his hand slipped into her hair, massaging her scalp and making sure she was as close as possible to him in that moment.

Her breath hitched as he pulled her close, his warmth enveloping her. It felt right. Her body started to relax, the tension she always carried melting slowly as his hand made its way to her hair. The grip tightened just a bit, pulling back and allowing her to look at him, up close, making eye contact that she couldn't be torn from.

He took the handle of her bag and lead her inside. He prepared well for this. He knew exactly what she needed and he made sure to keep it all at arms reach.

Letting her wander around and get acquainted with the space, he dropped her bag in the bedroom, unzipping it for her ease of access. In the mesh pocket of the bag, he spotted something that shouldn't be there. Four or so pairs of panties folded neatly. He removed them and slipped them into his nightstand, thinking about how she wouldn't need them, nor would she miss them.

As he crossed to exit the room, he spotted another familiar item placed in the corner of her bag. The purple shield was hard to miss. He slipped it into his pocket.