Rules

She walked around the space and saw some familiar things. Frames on the walls, a cozy couch, a lovely kitchen, and then she spotted the bottle, adult-sized, sitting on the counter. She walked over to it and gingerly picked it up. It was glass, which surprised her - a bit heavier than she thought. She put it back where she found it and turned around to see him coming down the hallway.

The butterflies multiplied.

He embraced her again and the tender feelings she felt were amplified. He ran his hand down the entire length of her back, giving her a quiet reassurance that he was there for her, for all of her.

As they embraced, he moved his free hand to his pocket, removing her pacifier. As it moved to her line of sight, she buried her face into the crook of his neck feeling that flush from earlier returning.

Using the length of his index finger, he tipped her chin up, and she knew not to move as he slipped the pacifier between her already parted lips. As she drew the nuk in, he kept his thumb on the button, allowing the rest of his hand to cup her cheek. Silently reminding her that it was to stay in place until told otherwise. Silently reminding her that he makes the rules, he is in charge of her and she willingly submits. Her big doe eyes, wide with the wonder of what's to come make him smile as he releases her from their embrace, taking her hand to lead her to the couch. 

He laid out the rules as they sat close on the couch, she listened while nursing on her pacifier. He made sure she understood that he was in charge of every inch of her. Of what went into her body, of her cleanliness, of when she slept, and of how she used the potty...or rather didn't use the potty. While it made her nervous, she trusted him wholly and completely. He knew this, and knew the buttons to press to get her to the headspace they both craved, needed.