Settings

After the discussion of the rules, he held her close, letting the calm silence hold them both for a while. As they grew physically more comfortable around one another, he knew the moment had come to begin her regression. He could feel her nerves still under the surface and he fully intended to use that to his advantage. She craved the anticipation of things to come and he knew.

As he stood up from the couch, he signaled her with his hand. One swift motion and her brain quickly cycled through her positions and the hand gestures that went with them.

wait.

She immediately lifted herself from the couch and onto her knees, sitting up straight, heels tucked under her bottom, hands in her lap, eyes cast to a point on the floor about 2 feet from her knees. Pacifier still in her mouth.

"Good girl."

She felt him walk away but didn't dare look up. At this moment her thoughts started racing. She focused on the point in front of her and tried to quiet her mind, the best she could do was a low hum. Though she heard noises in the next room, she kept her position, kept her shoulders back, her eyes down, though her toes did wiggle a little as she bit down on the nipple of the pacifier.

He was impressed, but not surprised at the swiftness of her taking to her position. He knew she was eager. He left her there, without even a second thought as to how he would find her when he returned. She would still be there, just like that. He walked into the next room and surveyed the space. Everything was already laid out. He made sure his items were in place before moving to her bag. He removed everything from it that he would need.

The long glass thermometer in its case.
The cherry-flavored tongue depressors and pen light, as well as the stainless steel gag.
The stethoscope.
The specula.
The plugs.

As she belonged to him, he needed to inspect his property. He told her that he was in charge of every inch of her, now was the time to show her.

He placed all of her items next to his.

Changing mat.
Powder.
Gloves.
Lubricant.
Suppositories.
And a tall stack of pristine white diapers.

As he walked back out to her, he stopped at the door, checking the back to make sure all of his implements were there, hanging on full display. The paddles, the straps, and her kryptonite - the cane. He walked back out to her and smiled. She seemed so focused on her spot, on her position.

"Up, baby."