For Him

His voice was soft with the right hint of firmness. She complied. Standing on the same spot she was just so focused on. He held out his hand and she looked up and saw his warm smile right as she met his gaze. Quickly looking away. He lead her gently to the next room and she stopped at the door, taking it all in. Feeling her submission wax poetic inside her, with a small tug from him, she made her way inside. He stopped her in front of the changing mat and wasted no time.

"Arms up, sweetheart."

As she put her arms in the air, they were visibly shaking. As much as she pushes it down in her thoughts, the body dysmorphia she had since high school always finds a way in. The thought of standing nude in front of someone she cared so deeply for, of him seeing her completely. The What Ifs began. She tried to shake them off.  He saw her small tremors and the way her face just slightly changed as he stripped her of her shirt, then silently hugging her around, unclasping her bustier as he brought her arms back down.

"Beautiful girl," he whispered as he slipped the straps off of her arms and took a step back.

"Just beautiful."

He saw her stop shaking. He stepped back to her and unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them down, helping her out of them. One garment stood between her on display completely and entirely for him, just for him, all for him. He pulled the elastic waistband of her panties, easing them off of her body as she stepped out of them. He put them in the drawer with the others.

She stood there, legs shoulder width apart, arms behind her back. And try as she might, she couldn't straighten up, she felt the thoughts creeping up just a little bit...What If... He came up beside her and reminded her,

"Shoulders back, sweetheart. Nice and straight for me."

Doing anything for him made her heart soar. She slowly complied for him. Pushing the intrusive thoughts out of her head for him. Showing all of herself for him.

"Beautiful."