Chapter 4

Seri didn't frequently attend parties, at least not until she was asked. She was a natural extrovert who had no trouble making friends, yet there were moments when she wanted to be alone herself or with a small group of pals. She was astounded when she arrived at the university's campus. There were stalls set up all throughout with glittering lights adorning them, creating a warm environment. Students may be found eating, playing games, or simply texting away on their phones while seated on benches. Seri walked about in search of anything to pique her curiosity. She hasn't found anything yet. So she simply strolled around admiring the scenery. The institute was magnificent and spectacular in the morning, but at night it took on a new appearance. It seemed brilliant. From the outside, the building appeared to be constructed entirely of pure gold, shimmering with a unique kind of beauty thanks to the golden lights that lighted up the hallways. Seri sat on the grass apart from the crowds and stared at the stars that appeared to be smiling down on her. A voice from behind her said, "Beautiful, isn't it? She turned her head to see the youngster gazing up at the stars. 

His face was quite attractive because of how the night sky lit it up. He had elf-like features, a warm peaches & cream skin, and a permanently pleasant and tender look. He had pouty, baby-doll-like lips that were precisely curled at the edges to give him a wicked appearance. His strong, straight eyebrows delicately framed his enigmatic, softly hooded wing-shaped eyes. Seri thought he was really attractive, but his dimples were what she noticed the most. She kept gazing at them nonstop. She received the boy's grin. Seri had trouble breathing.

 The longer she gazed upon him, the more attractive he appeared to become. His cheeks began to itch more from his dimples. The boy joined her on the grass. "When I need some calm, I frequently come here," the boy said as he shifted his gaze to her. "O-Oh. I'm sorry" Seri stammered a bit embarrassed. It was the second time in the day she caught herself stammering at pretty boys. The boy chuckled "Don't be. It's nice to have some company. "Seri gave him a nervous smile. "My name is Soobin, by the way, Choi Soobin" He introduced himself. Seri felt as if he was staring into her soul, turning her insides to mush. "Seri. Yoon Seri" she said, blushing. "Well nice to meet you Yoon Seri. May I ask why someone as pretty as you doing so far away from the party?" Seri felt her face heat up even more "I-I got bored soo.. I, um, decided to get some peace and quiet. "The boy nodded "Understandable"

They sat in awkward quiet for what seemed like hours until Soobin spoke up. "Looks like the party is about to start," he said, rising up and wiping the back of his jeans. "We should go," he continued, reaching out a hand to her. Seri took it while looking away to hide her face which was as red as a tomato.

"Y-Yea. We should do so "Seri agreed as Soobin led them both to the celebration.

 We should do so "Seri agreed as Soobin led them both to the celebration

--------------------------------------------

New character everyone. Introducing Steve Choi AKA Choi Soobin!!!!