☄️

Chapter 10
-ˏˋ♡꒷︶꒦꒷︶︶🌸︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷♡ˎˊ˗

(My Lovely PR Cale tled this chapter please don’t forget to say your thanks for her, thanks loves)

(Renée’s POV)

No matter how I looked at it, she seemed to wonder why I was there.

Should I not have said hi?

Now that I’ve thought about it, I didn’t properly apologize for slapping her. Instead, I hugged her out of the blue.

‘Surely she has a reason to treat me with contempt…’

Anastasia had made eye contact with me for a while. She even dropped the things she had been holding in her hand.

What fell on the floor was an invitation. A very luxurious invitation with gold leaves covering its borders.

Oh, Anastasia was in charge of checking the invitations.

‘But why is Anastasia doing this?’

“Please show us your invitation.”

Said the guard with a straight face.

I thought my time had come, but I coughed and smiled softly.

“How strange. Didn’t Reden come first?”

“What?”

“Reden took my invitation by mistake. Didn’t he mention anything when he entered?”

I could vividly feel Catherine’s grip tighten around my forearm.

Acting like this so casually must have made Catherine feel perplexed.

I ignored it and firmly continued to make eye contact with the guard. The guard glanced back at Anastasia.

Anastasia, who was staring at me with a blank gaze, flinched. Then, she quickly bent her legs to avoid my eyes.

“Uhm, wait a minute… I’ll Check…”

Her voice let out a hint of embarrassment, and her clumsy attempt to pick up the invitation on the ground was both sad and bitter to watch.

Please do not repost our translation. Read only at Pink Muffin Translations.

‘Were she nervous because she saw me?’

Looks like I still have a long way to go to get close to Anastasia.

Upon realizing that fact, I proceeded to also bend down and pick up the invitation that she dropped.

Next to me, Catherine called out to me in an astonished voice. I ignored it.

As I picked up the invitation, Anastasia lifted her head.

I met again with her golden eyes.

I also felt it last time. Her eyes were so beautiful that I couldn’t believe their existence.

If God existed in this world, I think Anastasia’s eyes were especially made with time and effort to craft.

As expected of the main character.

Anastasia blushed shyly at my seemingly bewitched stare.

“…Thank you, Renée.”

Argh! Argh! What should I do with this angel?

How can you thank me for picking up an invitation?

As expected, Anastasia must really be an angel.

[ Tl: what kind of conclusion was that Renée? XD ]