☄️

Chapter 19
-ˏˋ♡꒷︶꒦꒷︶︶🌸︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷♡ˎˊ˗

(Renée’s POV)

Now……

What?

I read the unbelievable mission content, over and over again.

The moment I realized that I wasn’t reading it wrong and that the mission was about killing the people at the banquet, I squeezed my shoes real hard.

Soon after, the string of reasons that I was barely holding on to was cut off due to the sound of a broken heel.

This mission is very unreasonable….

“Is this ….. Are you kidding me?”

I couldn’t explain how I felt about this mission.

There are things in the world you can do and not, and this is the best example for that.

Slap someone on the cheek? Push Catherine down the stairs? Burn Reden’s room or tear apart all of the papers that he had written all night?

Let’s say that it’s okay then since I’ve yielded a hundred times already. It’s the same even if I don’t agree with it, but up to that point, I can still say that it’s okay!

But now, it wants me to run towards the banquet hall and put everyone’s life in danger?

The unexpected mission is so ridiculous and it’s now asking me to commit a murder just because I wasn’t good enough?

“Just why….! Why is this happening to Renée Blair! Just what did she do wrong!”

I could no longer control the simmering anger. Just, why on earth does this mission appear and that I wanted to get rid of it all so badly.

I don’t know if it’s someone’s curse or because it appears as a large device in this story.

There is a degree to everything.

Please do not repost our translation. Read only at Pink Muffin Translations.

A reason for all of this.

With a trembling hand due to intense anger, I continued to bang the rejection button without looking at it. Then a warning window that I had seen only once before, popped up.

‘An Unexpected Mission. Are you sure you want to Reject it?’

Yes / No

“Huh…..”

Wait, does that mean if I reject this unexpected mission, I would be severely penalized?

I clenched my teeth as I kept looking at it. Will I be able to deal with ‘that’ until a capable person appears?

And the answer is no of course. If I was Anastasia then it’s possible, but unfortunately, I’m just Renée Blair. I don’t know how to use a sword or perform any kind of magic. In other words, If I get a penalty here, I would die.

Did this ever happen in the original story? Was there an incident where one of the nobles turned into a monster and harmed someone?

Even if I tried to remember the original plot, It only becomes more and more blurry, like a fog.

“What do you think?”

‘That’ who said that he would be playing with me instead of killing me, asked leisurely.

I feel so tense because it looks like a relaxed predator, taking time to eat its prey.

“You…….. What the hell are you?”