Chapter 4: beach

Tessa POV:

I woke up turning around to see that I was in bed alone. I huffed at the fact that I couldn't cuddle Matt any longer and snatched my phone from the night stand. I checked the time and it read 11:47. I groaned and stood up and set way too go downstairs. I was on the stairs and I was rubbing my eyes when I missed a step and went tumbling down. I was lying at the bottom of the stairs aching in pain.
"What was that !" I heard Chris say as I say Matt approach me.

"Tessa what happened!" Matt said looking shocked at my bruised arm.

"I fell. WHAT ELSE WOULD OF HAPPENED" I screamed. I walked to the sink and got a glass of water before going upstairs. On my way up I heard Chris giggle.

"Don't fall again Tessa" he spoke in between giggles.

I flipped him off and proceeded upstairs shouting "I'm taking a shower all you fuckers stay out ok?"

"Ok ok" Chris said as he apologised for his childish joke. I had Taylor swift on and I was singing my heart out in marts shower when the door opened. It was Matt. We always used to shower together as kids so we have seen each other naked so I didn't mind.

"Matt get out!" I screamed at him through the shower curtain. He laughed whilst grabbing his toothbrush and applying a small amount of toothpaste.

"Nothing I haven't seen before. Plus I'm not looking just brushing my teeth." He said back. I finished showering and I realised I didn't have a towel.

"MATT. MATTY...." No reply.
"MATTHEW....?" No reply.
"MATTY BOYYYY COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed and heard him open the door.

"What do you want your screaming the whole house down. " he rolled his eyes whilst saying this.

"I need a towel..." he rolled his eyes again.
"Please..?" He went to Chris's bathroom and got me a towel.

"Thank youuuu" I said and wrapped it around myself whilst leaving to go raid matts closet. I grabbed a black hoodie that said ransom on it and some grey tracksuits. I started brushing my hair whilst walking downstairs. I sat on the couch next to Matt (he was lying down on the couch) and i saw him open his arms inviting me into a hug. I giggled and cuddled him. We laid there for what seemed like forever until he kissed my forehead. That gave me huge butterflies. Nick came in and snapped a picture of us without us knowing. He posted it on his Instagram.

Nicolassturniolo

Liked by: Christophersturniolo, matthewsturniolo and 7,539 others

Caption: look at these lovebirds cuddling every time they see each other. Soulmates! 🫶💕🥰

Christophersturniolo: omg they are so cute! Send this to me right now.

Tessabrown: omg Nicolas delete this!
Reply: Nicolassturniolo: no hehehe.

Load more...

    Dumb bitches 🤪

Loverboy😘😘= Matt
Birdboy 🦅 = Nick
Chrissy pissy 💕= Chris
Tess tess 💕😘= Tessa

Birdboy🦅
Everyone get ready we are going to the beach.

Tess tess 💕😘
Ok Matt do you still have my bikini from last time ?

Loverboy 😘😘
Yes it's in your drawer

Tess tess 💕😘
Ok I'm getting ready now be down in 15

15 minutes late tessa comes down and the boys are all waiting in the living room. Tess says let's go and they all leap up Chris and Nick running for the door whilst Matt and Tessa interlock hands and walk towards the car.
"You guys act like a couple. You practically are one just date already" Nick says rolling his eyes.

" hear that Matt...?" Tessa asks grinning.

"Guys don't worry I'm working on it I swear" Matt says.

"When we get to the beach I need to talk to you Matt" Tessa says shyly looking down and playing with her fingers. Matt just nods and drives to the beach. The second the car stops int he parking space Nick and Chris kept out running towards the sea whilst Matt and Tessa stay back.

"Matt... I really like you and i know you probably don't feel the same way but-" she gets cut off by matts lips on her. Her cheeks glow a bright red and her eyes close. She grabs the back of his head deepening the kiss and Matt has one hand on her waist and one hand on her jaw. This turns into a make out session until Tessa pulled away.

"Tessa I really like you to and I want to ask if you will be my girlfriend?" Matt asks stuttering. Tessa just smiles and doesn't say anything. She nods her head yes and grabs his head again to make out. They stopped when the car door opened ( Tessa side) and Chris stood there about to get mad at them for not coming to the see but started cheering when he saw them intensely kissing. They backed away both of them turning a dark red and announced that they were dating. Nick insisted on getting a picture of them kissing for Instagram and they giggled but agreed.

Matthewsturniolo :

Liked by: Nicolassturniolo, Christophersturniolo and 20,468 Caption: girlfriend 🤭🥰 Tagged: @tessabrownComments turned off

Caption: girlfriend 🤭🥰
Tagged: @tessabrown
Comments turned off

Tessabrown:

Liked by: Matt sturniolo, Chris sturniolo and 40,836Caption: boyfriend 🤭🥰Tagged: @matthewsturnioloComments turned off

Caption: boyfriend 🤭🥰
Tagged: @matthewsturniolo
Comments turned off

———————————————————————————

A/n 💕: hey guys sorry this chapter is short I will be busy today so another chapter will come out tomorrow maybe today 🤷‍♀️. Anyways they are finally together who's excited because I am. Comment what you guys want to see in the next few chapters. Tessa birthday and the sturniolo triplets birthday will come soon but this story will be coming to an end shortly. I'm sorry it is very short I was expecting it to be longer but the ideas are not coming to my head. I will make another story after this maybe about sturniolo triplets imagine where it's just a bunch of cute scenarios. Have a great day everyone !! And I hope you enjoy this chapter.