Chapter 6: hangover

Tessa POV:

I woke up from the sunlight beaming on my face and the indescribable pain striking through my head. The space that is usually taken by Matt is empty. I groan and try to make it stop when the door opens. The tiniest creak seemed so loud I ended up shouting.
"OMG please be QUIET my head is pounding and that noise is NOT HELPING"

"Sorry babe. I brought you some water and pain killers" Matt whispered walking over to me.

"Oh sorry for shouting at you baby my head is pounding and the littlest thing is so loud" I exaggerate.

"It's alright baby take these" he says back.
I swallow the pain killers with a gulp of water included and closed my eyes whilst opening my arms inviting Matt in.

"I am never ever EVER drinking again" I say as he giggles at my comment. I'm lying on his chest squirming from the pain of a headache. Eventually I fall asleep but I'm still kind of conscious. I feel Matt break from me and the door freak open and closed. I'm too far asleep to talk or move so I close my eyelids again  and let myself relieve myself of the pain.

Matt POV:

I wake up and check my socials then I look down to see tessa still asleep. I slowly move her arms escaping her grasp and make my way downstairs. I see Chris in the living room and I give him a nod as a signal for hello and I grab a glass form the cabinet and fill it up with water. I rub my eyes from the tiredness as I kept waking up in the middle of the night to make sure tessa was alright. I open the medicine cabinet and grab two pain killer pills and make my way upstairs. I open the door slowly and Tessa shouts at me without knowing who it was. I walk over explaining what I have and everything and she apologised for shouting. She takes the pills and opens her arms whilst closing her eyes to relieve some pain. I climb into bed and adjust myself letting  her cuddle into me. I scroll on my phone with the volume down so she doesn't shout again and eventually she is asleep. I slowly escape from her arms and make my way downstairs. I start talking to Nick and chris for a while.

———————————————————————————

A/n 💕: sorry this is short it's currently like 10-11 and I'm so tired. Sorry I haven't been posting I'm sick and I've been busy with school. I will try post tomorrow as soon as I get home from school but if I don't that means I'm doing hw. The time will probably be 5:30 uk time when I post maybe 6:00 uk time bc of writing the next chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoy this have a great day or night. Love you all thanks for over 75 reads it's crazy!!!