Episode 109 : Senses

It is now early of the next day and at the area of the forest where Daplan encountered Dumangan, the gods excluding Bulan and Sidapa were back there investigating what happened........

*Dumangan, Aman, Hala and Agui arrives at the burnt area of the forest where Daplan and Dullahan were in*
Agui: so here we are..... (points at the burnt trees surrounding the area) this is where the incident happen that was caused by Daplan himself....
*Hala and Aman widens their eyes at the burnt trees surrounding the area*
Aman: you guys are right..... this place isn't just burnt down.... it looks very destructive.... (confusedly looks at Hala) how come you weren't able to detect the destruction to the things you create.....
Hala: (shrugs at Aman confusedly looking at him) like what the easiest reason could be..... I wasn't paying attention I guess... (keeps looking around the burnt area) and I also think that makes sense... what you said yesterday Aman..... that I was creating life forms which covered up those who are dying..... so yeah..... (feels concerned) this really is destructive... (looks confused at Agui and Dumangan) are you guys sure or do you believe Sidapa's idea of his son just playing around???
Dumangan: (speechlessly and silently looks down)
Agui: (shrugs at Hala while observing Dumangan being silent) why? do you have any guess what happened here? can you detect the event???
Dumangan: (suddenly looks back listening to Agui) (feels guilty)
Hala: (shakes his head) I am not a total seer like you all are... not all gods have it... (points Aman) Aman doesn't have any at all.....
Aman: (nods and agrees at Hala) yeah I do not have any abilities like that....
Hala: but mine is more selective.....
Agui: (rolls his eyes and feels bored listening to Hala) so all of that question is just you answering that you actually have no idea at all??? (feels stressed)
Hala: (looks concerned at Agui looking stressed) not like that... why are you so stressed and... (notices Dumangan being silent) why are you so silent???
Dumangan: (guiltily looks down)
Hala: yeah... I am a little talkative but all I am saying is that... (approaches and touches the ashes of the burnt trees) instead of playing.... you think there is another thing that made him use his powers like.... besides... he never used any powers before besides.... alerting us about a threat.......
*Dumangan, Aman and Agui widens their eyes listening to Hala*
Aman: we are listening... you are having something there......
Agui: (feels impatient at Hala) but still... can we get to the bottomline of.....
Hala: okay fine... (cuts off Agui) (speaks fast) what if he was in threat that made him use this massive destructive power that he has!!!
*Dumangan, Aman and Agui keeps listening speechlessly at Hala*
Hala: what? (notices everyone speechless) what wrong thing did I say....
Aman: no.... (shakes his head) that could be possible......
Hala: well.... (dusts the ashes off of his hand) my work here is done... I am just making the most out of being here while I am here....
*Dumangan, Aman and Agui looks confused at Hala*
Agui: why? are you in a rush?
Aman: it doesn't look like it???
*a vine suddenly swing from nowhere to Hala*
*everyone notices a vine swinging towards Hala*
Hala: yeah I am.... (hangs on the vine) I am finding a place for Bulan and Sidapa to get married so... see you all soon!!! bye!!! hahahaha! (swings away from everyone and left with the vines)
*Dumangan, Aman and Agui watches Hala swinging and leaving with a vine*
Aman: now that was him being the fastest..... but now what?
Dumangan: (keeps feeling silent)
Agui: (keeps looking annoyed and pissed at Dumangan being silent) you know what..... Hala is right.... I am stressed about you being silent so.... you all on your own for now! (angrily walks away and left)
Dumangan: (keeps feeling guilty listening and watches Agui leaving)
Aman: (confusedly watches Agui leaving) (looks at Dumangan) what is up between you two?
Dumangan: (speechlessly shrugs and takes a deep breath)

It is now the middle of the afternoon and at the tree house home of Daplan, Bulan and Sidapa, Bulan was in the masters' bedroom staring at the view of the forest from the window.....

Bulan: (feels frustrated, concerned and worried looking around the view of the forest from the window) (in his mind) Daplan.... please show up to me now..... I don't.... (feels guilty) I do not want to be strict... I am nor married and despite having you.... I do not know what it takes to be a father that is why I am letting you do your thing.... but I do not think this is the right thing.... (sweats heavily) what is the right thing.....
Sidapa: (concernly enters the room and notices Bulan at the window looking the view outside) (feels Bulan's dark energy filled with worries and guilty) you are just making things hard for yourself......
Bulan: (hears Sidapa) (keeps looking at the view of the outside) I think we should do what is right Sidapa... I am starting to get worried and worried....
Sidapa: (nods) I understand that but what about the peace that we are talking about.....
Daplan: (walks at the bedroom hallway outside the masters' bedroom) (suddenly stops and listens sadly to Bulan and Sidapa talking inside the masters' bedroom)
Bulan: (looks seriously and worriedly at Sidapa) you say "what about" things then lets say... what if we are wrong.... what if we cannot be sure about peace all the time from now on because when we look at the bigger picture... we cannot be sure about it.....
Sidapa: that is why we are affirming it... manifesting it and our son......  he will be fine Bulan.... (about to hold Bulan's shoulders)
Bulan: (suddenly starts panicking and shoves Sidapa's hands from holding his shoulders) (suddenly screams angrily) he is still our child and I am not settling at this bare minimum that we are doing for him... what if he is trouble..... what if he is in trouble!!!!
Sidapa: (tries to not feel tensed and stressed at Bulan panicking) (takes a deep breath) Bulan.... I want you to calm......
Bulan: (cuts off Sidapa and cries angrily) I cannot calm down okay?? like... you sense my worries.... you sense my frustrations.... all my negative emotions so what about the dangers?!! be honest but how about dangers?!!!!
Daplan: (cries guiltily continuing to listen to Bulan and Sidapa arguing from outside the room)
Sidapa: (tears fall on his face) (feels worried and guilty at Bulan) Bulan... I can't.... I do not.....
Bulan: (cuts off Sidapa) then what is your use as a father??!!
Sidapa: (feels emotionally hurt and offended by Bulan) (nods down) well.... you cannot blame me for you know.... I feel that you know that you feel the same way too....
Bulan: (feels guilty at Sidapa) wait Sidapa... I ugh.....
Sidapa: (cuts off Bulan and shakes his head) no.... I understand.... (walks away) I just gotta give you space for now.... I do not want this for us as we get married soon so.... please for the both of us... I gotta go......
Daplan: (keeps crying and guiltily feels Sidapa about to walk out of the room) (suddenly turns invisible)
Bulan: (looks down Anne keeps crying worriedly) 
Sidapa: (looks back at watches Bulan crying) (shrugs and walks out of the room)
Bulan: (keeps crying watching Sidapa leaving)
Sidapa: (sadly walks at the bedroom hallways)
Daplan: (sadly and invisibly watches Sidapa walking at the bedroom hallways)
Sidapa: (feels and senses somebody around) (feels confused) huh???
Daplan: (notices Sidapa sensing him around the bedroom hallway) (feels nervous)
Sidapa: (shakes his head and completely walks away) (left)
Bulan: (keeps crying inside the bedroom)
Daplan: (invisibly peeks and cries softly watching Bulan crying inside the bedroom) (in his mind) I am sorry fathers... I really am sorry for making you all feel this way...

It is now night and at the a cave where Sahaya is staying, Dullahan suddenly appears and stumble across the area......

Sahaya: (sleeps peacefully at the corner of the cave)
Dullahan: (suddenly appears and confusedly looks around the area) where am I??? (in his mind) (suddenly notices Sahaya sleeping at a corner of the cave) Sahaya???? (tries to walk closer to Sahaya) what is she.. (suddenly gets his attention caught but the drawings and carvings on the wall) huh? what are these? (looks carefully at the drawings on the wall) (eyes widens noticing an image of a Bakunawa) the Bakunawa.... and..... (notices the images of the items that the gods like him gifted to Bulan) and all of these stuffs..... (eyes widens nervously back at Sahaya) this is all coming but I didn't see this coming... that it has to be her behind at as well..... what keeps her holding on?
Dullahan: (secretly and evilly smiles watching Dumangan from behind)

Last 11 episodes.... The peace is starting to be blurry and another threat is brewing again and for the last time.... tune in!
#LibulanSenses