Schooier

THE SEARCH (NF reference) FOR THE WEREWOLF COLA ENERGY CEO

"You... work at the Werewolf Cola Energy factory?" said Troy.
"Yes," said Ditz and Senne and smoked a tea luv. Then they started dancing with the other people at Brothers. I mean the VIP club.
"Wait up!" said Troy. "I need your help. Where is your CEO?"
Where ishe?
Ditz and Senne turned around. "Sssshh," they said. "Not so loud."
No but seriously where the frock is he?
Is he in the action?
"Not so loud," said Ditz and Senne. "We'll take you to him, but no one can know."
And so they left the VIP club, not going after Jake and Trevah because they couldn't know either.
They went to the place no working- or middle class person knew about. Only the richest, most Elise people knew of this place.
The Wibra.
🤘🏻

"We cannot go with you any further," said Ditz and Senne when they arrived. "We are but factory workers. Only the best can get in."
The black eyeliner streamed down their faces. No one understood them. Being twelve was harder than anything else, but at least they had Gerard Way.

"His name..." said Senne. Ditz finished the sentence: "is Lander Maas. Find him. Do it for us."

Then Troy killed them. They would soon be with their CEO again. (This doesn't mean I'm going to kill the real Ditz and Senne.)

Troy walked into the Wibra. He had never been in such a prestigious place before. He saw the most famous, Elise people on earth. Yasmin, Shakira, Bonjouri and not the queen of England.

But where was Lander Maas? The murderer, the Emma lover, the tax evader, the psychopath, the capitalist. He had killed Gabriella. What must be going on in someone's mind to kill another human being, thought Troy.

Then, in the very distance, Troy saw a white light. And in it was Lander Maas, talking to LilHuddy.

A/N this story is actually a metaphor for late stage capitalism.