Dennis mahoney

After saluting to his mattie in the water, Troy continued his journey by horse to the barn in barnfield.
At the barn in barnfield they had camels, cows, pigs (max wanted one), dogs, elephants with tulip hat, Siamese camp fish. It was an animal paradise. "Hello hello. Mooooo." Said Troy to fit in with the crowd.
"Mooooo woof and the sound that camels make!" said the farmer, who stood guard at the pearly gates of the fbarn. "My name is Michael and I am the farmer. What are you looking for here?"
"I am looking for Pim Fort- AAAH!" Troy screamed because Michael grabbed his ass.
"Gesundheid krankenhaus es tut mir leid." Michael answered because he was German but he did keep touching Troy's ass for some reason even though he was married to farmer Boris who wants to ring the bell.
🔔
"Guten tag." Said Boris. "We will let you in to the farm. Just don't kill the animals pelease 🥺."
"K❤️" Troy promised. But he knew that the promise would soon be broken. He entered the barn, and was greeted by all sorts of animal sounds. It was odd being the only human there but that didn't stop Bad Boy Troy for looking for Pim Fortuyn. And he will find him in the next chapter because now we're going into the club!!!!

A/N is mark Rutte top or bottom? Let us know