𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Welcome to the introduction!
Here you will know everything you need to know about this book.

Yes. This story includes smut. And angst.

• The chapters aren't very organized, but I'll organize them once the book is finished

• Please be respectful in the comment section! By that I mean don't be openly rude to me or other commentors.
I'm still improving my writing skills.

• Note that there will be typos! Sometimes I don't have the energy to go through my stories to edit them, since I usually write late at night, so if you spot a typo, please let me know.

• Follows, Votes, and Comments are HIGHLY appreciated. Believe me, you have no idea how happy I get whenever someone does one of the above.

• All characters belong to Hoyoverse and their wonderful game, they do not belong to me.

• The art in this book does not belong to me either! Credits to the original artists<3

• Reader will mainly be fem !

• Do not use any disrespectful words that harm any kind of community or culture in my comments please.

• If you don't like a character, just.. don't comment on their chapter? Nobody wants to hear about your hate on them.. keep that to yourself and please keep the comments respectful.

• Requests are closed for now. But, if you want to request, do not be vague by saying "x character pls" bc I'll need more than that. The gender of reader, smut or fluff, any detail you want me to add, you need to tell me that.

Thank you for reading through to the end of my introduction! Please enjoy the stories.

• Updated chapters will be published soon.