♛┈⛧┈┈•༶first time for everything༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Soooo yeah anyways warnings⚠

Warnings!!!⚠-

BOY X BOY
BL
AGE GAP
MY AU
ONE-SHOTS
BAD GRAMMAR
SPELLING MISTAKES
[enjoy]

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

It was a gloomy day at sekai hight. Snow was falling out side making the clouds dark and gray, school was ending soon but len wasn't ready to leave yet. He wanted to stay and watch the snow fall, but if where staying completely honest, he really just wanted to stay to see kaito the blue haired Vocoloid. It's not like he can't see him at home saying that the main six share a big house, but still. Len is rather shy when it comes to the blue Haired Vocoloid. Kaito was always busy and even when he wasn't Miku, Rin, or Luca are always talking to him. Rin sometimes flirting with the blue boi, making len feel angry and jealous, but he knew that if kaito was happy with his sister Rin that len shouldn't intervene on that even if he felt like his heart sharterd everytime he saw his sister griping onto the blue Bois arm. Len knew that kaito and ren wernt dating, but maybe they liked each other and just where to scared to admit it.

Lens train of thought was interrupted when he felt hands rap around his neck. He knew who it was right away from the sweet cotton candy sint he smelt.

Hiya Miku! Said Len a cherry mood.

Hii lennn! Miku let go of the shorter boy.
Len really liked Miku.. In a friend way of course, she was like an older sister to Len and she would always make his mood brighten.

Miku smiled and asked Len what he was thinking. Len blushed slightly before frowning.

Len? Are you alright?
Len nodded trying to seem confident in front of Miku, he almost cried but than heard another voice call out his name.

Eh.. Miku what did you do? Why does he look like he's ganna cry?!
Len turned around his heart racing. There standing with a angry face was.... Kaito Lens crush.

W-what?! I didn't do anythingggg!!
Kaito walked over to Miku putting his arms on mikus head than looking at Len.
Big brooooo!!!! Get off!
Miku said pouting. Making Len giggle. HUH? Are you laughing at me?! Ughhh kaito go mess with Len for being so rude!!
Len turned to Miku with a surprised face, Miku only smirked with the face saying 'ya I know you know what I'm trying to do' look. Kaito chuckled as he walked over to the smaller male. He pulled the smaller male over to his chest and hugged him tightly. Making Len turn a bright pink blushing mess. He looked over to miku as she smiled and mouthed that she wasn't sorry.  Kaito continued to hold the hug and not wanting to let go yet, Len closed his eyes and brought his hands up to the taller males waist and placed his head on him. Kaito put a hand on lens head stocking his hair slightly, the other hand across his back. Kaito chuckled.

(Photo to help you picture it. Also yes that's what there wearing 👍👍)

 Also yes that's what there wearing 👍👍)