roomies ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧*+:。.。 。.。:+*

It was a normal day in the vocaloid house hold, except for one thing... Lens room... It was completely trashed. There was broken glass everywhere, along with water, broken items. Ripped pillows. Pretty much everything that was in his room my demolished. Why? Well... A few hours earlier Len went out the house to grab Boba for him and Miku. While he was out rin ran into his room in panic, she lost something of lens and she was hoping that he found it and took it back. Yet Rin looked everywhere and still couldn't find lens missing item, she than realised that in the mist of looking for the item she completely trashed his room and broke a bunch of things. This made Rin fill really bad so she ran out to tell Miku what she had done. Miku freaked out and knew Len would be furious with her. So they ran up to his room to try and clean and blame it on something else, but it was to late and Len had aalready gotten back from getting Boba, he went up stairs to his room and saw the huge mess. Rin apologize perfusely, yet Len was mad that she didn't just call him. He looked at his room in complete defeat.

Hey lennn....

... What rin....

I'm really sorry about your room...

....

Is there anything I can do?

No... I think you've done enough...

But len-

NO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
kaito came from out of the kitchen hearing the twins fighting.

Hey now, Both of you calm down.

Lens heart fluttered hearing the blue haired boy speak to him for the first time.. Even if it was directed towards the both of them.

Rin looked at kaito and sat down on her knees.

Now apologize to Rin, Len.

What?! But she-

Calm down, I know what she did, but it was and accident wasn't it?

THAT DOESN'T MATTER!
Len quickly covered his mouth and looked down in shame.

Rin looked over at len, she felt so bad for trashing his room.. Where was he going to sleep till his room can be fixed? She felt guilt rising.

It's okay len, kaito spoke.
I know you didn't mean to shout.

Len could feel his eyes watering as he ran out of the room, he didn't know where he was going but he knew that he needed to leave for a while. Len headed towards the park and sat and on the slide looking up at the clouds. been a while huh Len? a familiar cheeky voice called out walking closer. Oliver? Len said sitting up and looking at the boy standing infront of him.

(pic of Oliver just incase you dont know what he looks like) 

(my au, Oliver sometimes talks in 3rd person)---------------