self-..........

OKAYYYY so before we start
I have some TW to go over

-self harm
-sensitive topics.
-blood
-Kn¡fes
-sharp objects

I you're uncomfortable with topics like such please leave the next one shot will be out soon☺

Now without further to do
Onto the story

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

It's dark in here I think to myself, I'm in my room with a small light on... I feel empty today. I thought to myself as I sat up an looked at my dresser. I quickly opened it and grabbed the object stored inside..
"L-len? "
Rin said half asleep.

Sorry did I wake you?
I asked a bit nervous

No, is it time for school already?..
Rin said sleeply o-oh no! Sorry I just have to use the restroom

....

Shes already back asleep I thought as I walked out of our room and into the bathroom we shared, I slowly closed the door and turned on the light than locked the door.
I walked over the the side of the toilet and sat down on the cold tile floor.

Here goes nothing I guess. I said as the brought the blade up to my ankle and slit it. I closed my eyes tight bringing the blade to my wrist and added a small slit. One two three four... Five, I took a deep breath and watched the blood run down my arm. Six... Seven.... Eight.... Nine.... Ten... I moved the blade away and looked at the blood escaping from my small wrists.

Nghh!
I quickly covered my mouth from the painfull sound I was making, don't wake up don't wake up please please please. I said to myself hoping that Rin wouldn't wake up. No sounds came from the room so I continued to my waist.

Mmmm.... I nervously brought the blade to my waist... This will be a first... I've never cut my waist before, I thought to myself as the bathroom door slammed open to reveal a panicked Rin.

The door opening Startling me and the knife slit deep into my waist.

NGH... AHHHHHHHH!!
Rin ran over to me snatching blade out my hand and throwing it in the sink.

WHAT THE HELL LEN?! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD STOP! YOU PROMISED YOU LAIR!
Rin cried as she sat and pulled me into her lap and held me.

NGGHH AHH RIN LET GO IT HURTS!

Ren let go and looked at me horrified.

TEN?!! ARE YOU CRAZY LEN?  AND WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO YOUR WAIST AS WELL YOU MAINIAC?!

WELL IT DOESN'T HELP YELLING AT ME!

I said as a got up and ran out the door into the dormitory Hall. I was planning on running out of the school and coming back around the time school started but my plans where all messed up when I felt a hand grab onto my bloody wrist.
The door slammed closed and I was pinned to it with my back against the door. HEY WHAT THE H-
A hand pushed against my mouth and I shut up and heard someone yelling

LEN?! LEN WHERE'D YOU GO?!
rin... I thought as I heard another voice.

Rin? What's going on? Why are you screaming?!

Miku.....

AHH MIKU MIKU LEN HE... HE CUT DEEP, LIKE REALLY DEEP THIS TIME! I CAN'T FIND HIM HE RAN OUT!.

I could hear rin and miku panicking as I heard something that made my heart drop.

Maybe he's in kaitos room

I looked at the person who had there hand on my mouth and saw.... Kaito.. He smiled at me calmly. I could feel my cheeks grow warm as he removed his hand from my mouth.
I'll hide you he said looking at my waist and arm. But than I'm cleaning you up. He said whispering. I nodded and grabbed onto his arm slightly with my good hand and followed him.
Okay here you'll be fine here. Kaito opened his closet and showed me a corner hidden by a few boxes, I thanked him an hid behind  the boxes my heat still raceing.

KAITOS POVVV**✿❀ ❀✿**

I put LEN behind a few boxes and went to back to the main room as I heard knocking on the door. I opened the door and there stood rin and my little sister Miku. K-kaito have you seen len?! Miku said in a panicked tone. I moved my hands behind my back slowly. No? Why what happened?

Rin bit on her nail and looked around than back at Miku. Miku nodded and tapped her foot twice and bowed. You want to come in? I said tilting my head slightly a bit nervous. Rin nodded, of course. Have a look around. But I have to apologize, my rooms a bit messy, especially the CLOSEST,I said enough to let len know to be careful but not enough to make the two of them suspicious.

Miku and rin walk in and look around the room, they looked in the bathroom, under the bed, and in the closet, but with no luck they sighed and walked back over to me

Rin looked at me and spoke.
Well.. Thanks for letting us looking around, if you see him please let us know

Will do! I saw as they walk out the room.

When they're gone I lock the door behind them and walk to the closest helping Lin out from behind the body, he's a bit shakiy and kinda weak.

You okay?
I ask and he nods.

Well since I helped you hide, you have to let me clean your waist and writs okay?

K-kay..

*I sat Keith on my bathroom counter and pull out a first aid kit, I start by running his wrist under warm water, than cleaning off the blood with a bit of soap, he flinched slightly. I grabbed a cloth and patted his wrists before I added some liquid bandage. He jolted in pain and let out a whine

Sorry.. I know it hurts.

I saw as I set it down and wrap his wrists in Gause and move on to his waist repeating what I just did. After a little bit I finish and pick him up.

Okay listen. I'm not to thrilled with you right now, the fact that you did break your promises to rin and did this to yourself is extremely concerning. But I also know that the habit is hard to cut as is any other bad habit or possible addiction. So I'm going to have you sleep in here tonight. We're going to skip class tomorrow and you'll explain exactly what's going on tomorrow okay?

Len nodded and buried his face in my chest. I sighed and walk over to the bed. Laying down with him in my arms as we both slowly fall asleep

(Okay so I've actually he this in my drafts since April 23 I just didn't want to finish it💀)

Also self harm and suicide is a important topic, and if your struggling with it I highly suggest to talk to a love one, trust person, or text 988 to be connected with a person who spechlizes in that. It doesn't cost any money and you don't have to tell them anything you don't want to, they are very nice from personal experience and I definitely recommend talking to them if your having harmful thoughts. Love you all and please stay safe out there

Word count: 1241<33