Chapter 4 Sleeping Buddies

"Ok, now that you're all here, I'm setting you up with your roommate for the trip" Aizawa said, tired from the flight. " I'll let you get settled in and then we can grab something to eat." Auzawa put up the sleeping arrangements on the wall, then head upstairs

" Auzawa put up the sleeping arrangements on the wall, then head upstairs

"WHHHAAAAAAAAAA?!" Bakugou, Asui and Uraraka yelled out. Bakugou was blushing a bright pink. 'Midoriya-kun is such a liar!' Asui thought 'Did he want to room with Ochaco-Chan, or maybe..' Asui's face went red with the thought that Midoriya wanted to set her and Bakugou up.
"W-WHERE IS THAT NERD, I'LL KILL HIM!" Bakugou screamed aloud. "For once, I actually agree with Bakugou-Kun" Uraraka snapped "Deku! How could you leave Tsu-Chan with.. HIM!" "HAAH!? YOU WANNA DIE, PINK CHEEKS?!" Bakugou growled. All Midoriya did was look at Asui with a cheeky smile and say
"Heh, no take backs, Tsu-Chan."
The frog was a bit annoyed with what the green Cinnabon Wattpad user said. "Well," Asui sighed "I did say no take backs on the plane" She turned to look at Bakugou, who was a little stunned at her choice, and was completely unprepared for what she would say next: " I guess we have to room together, Baku-chan!" Bakugou was  completely taken aback at what she said and blushed a deep red. Uraraka looked at her, flabbergasted at what her froggy friend had just gotten herself into. "Tch" Bakugou scoffed "I-I guess it's better than rooming with someone stupid like Deku." Ashido and Midoriya's eyes met and they flashed eachother sly smiles. " Tsu-Chan! Are you crazy??" Uraraka fumed. Asui returned with " Heh, only a little." The brunette, furious, went upstairs to her room and slammed the door shut.