Chapter 19 Betrayal

Jess looked up at her subordinate, who looked back at her with anger.
"How..could you?" Jess whispered "After everything I've ever done for you, you repay me by BETRAYING ME!?" Jess knocked Grace to ground, and stepped on her.
"YOU WORTHLESS SON OF A BITCH! I HATE YOU!" Jess screamed out.
Evil and Anger filled her eyes as she turned to the High Schoolers.
"Ngh, I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!" Jess began to fight off everyone due to a strength potion she chugged down.
No one stood a chance, so Bakugou didn't even try to fight, and instead ran towards his crush, still teary-eyed.
Asui looked down at him, when a figure jumped down from the town walls of the Cathedral.
Izuku Midoriya, cracking his knuckles.
"You're not gonna get to her, not on my watch." Midoriya said, eyes morphing purple.
"I knew it!" Bakugou exclaimed
The Classmates and teacher looked on in astonishment.
Midoriya cracked his neck, and got into a fighting position.
Fuck that, Bakugou charged at him and began to whale tons of punches, most not connecting.
Midoriya got up and kicked Bakugou off of him, a dead look in his eye.
Bakugou smirked as he let off an explosion, and wiped the tears in his eyes.
He charged again, and rolled Midoriya near the Cathedral entrance.
"Damn Deku!" Bakugou growled "Aren't you stronger than this? You seriously gonna let a potion reck havoc on an old pal? How stupid."
Midoriya began to twist and turn. The potion was losing control.
Jess turned around at the perfect moment, and caught it happening.
She kicked Grace to the curb, and attempted to run towards the scene. But Aizawa caught on quickly, and used his scarf to capture her.
"Fight me, Midoriya-kun."
Midoriya snapped back to reality, and his eyes faded to their original color.
Midoriya pushed Bakugou off of him and violently puked up the potion next to him.
"Gross, nice of you to push me away." Bakugou joked, and Midoriya stumbled up.
Jess was dumbfounded.
How?? How did he break the spell?
In a fit of rage, she managed to break free of Aizawa's scarf and run over to the scene.
Midoriya wasn't under control now, and he punched Jess square in the face.
Jess spat out blood and looked back up, grinning.
She wiped her mouth and put up her hands for a fight.
Midoriya got into a fighting position, as he signaled for Bakugou to run up and get Asui.
Bakugou nodded as the fight began, he ran as fast as he possibly could.
He was there at last, and saw the One there, looking back at him.
They looked at eachother, their eyes locked, their gaze almost glued.
Asui's eyes began to tear up.
"Baku-Chan...I-" Bakugou stood on the balcony railing and hushed her.
"You don't have to say anything. I'm sorry for not saving you sooner.
Now then, hold on tight!" Bakugou exclaimed, as he untied the chain holding her up. Her cage fell to the ground, and Midoriya pushed it out of the way.
"I WON'T LET IT END LIKE THIS!"
Jess took out a bomb, and strapped it to her chest.
"IF IM GONNA LOSE, THEN ILL TAKE THIS CHURCH WITH ME!"

..Omg I totally forgot about the update. 😭
Sorry, I was so fixated on getting the final drawing done, and my computer breaking with my progress on it that I forgot to update!
Hopefully this drawing doesn't take me a month. 😅