Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )

p.s you know me. if there are any mistakes sorry :P

There were kids running everywhere. It was a nice day so people decided that it was a good idea to visit the place. I was one of those people. I forgot about my hate the moment I saw the cotton candy guy. I pulled J.D with me and I ordered two.

“How much for the both of them?” J.D asked.

“Excuse me, but I’m paying for myself, I have money.” I argued.

“I’m sure you do, since Mark at least bought you a ticket.”

I frowned.

“Oh my god you paid for your own ticket.” He opened his mouth in surprise.

“I think that is better if we both pay. Making the man pay is so old fashioned.” I tried to look cool with that.

“But that’s not very gentleman of his side and I know you hate it so don’t pretend.”

I pulled my tongue out.

“I’m paying for mine.”

“Alright.” He said and smiled. “Hey is that a rollercoaster?” I turned around to see and when I turned back he was already handing money to the salesman.

“You are an assho…Idiot.” I do swear in my head and in front of my friends but on the streets I’m a lady.

He laughed.

“Here take the money…” I pushed the money in his hand but he refused to take it.

“I’m not taking them.”

“J.D please I don’t want to owe you anything.”

“It’s my treat and now you know how I feel.”

“I told you like a thousand times that we are even about the whole me saving you thing.”

“I am not listening, I don’t care.” He started singing and took his cotton candy. I took mine and walked after J.D as he left.

“What are you singing anyway?” I smiled understanding there was no way I could make him take the money.

He continued singing.

A constellation of tears on your lashes

Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes

In the end everything collides

My childhood spat back out the monster that you see

My songs know what you did in the dark

So light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

“Fall out boy.” I smiled figuring out the song. “It’s-my songs know what you did in the dark.” I jumped happy because I guessed the song. He nodded with his head.

“You listen to fall out boy?” I asked.

“I listen to all kinds of rock. But the question is, do you?”

“Yeah I do. I listen to every kind of music. Pop, rock, hip hop…everything.” I laughed happy. “But mostly rock.”

“Nice, I was never going to guess.” He smiled at me.

“I’ll take that as a compliment”

“I meant it as compliment.”He winked at me.

“So should we head back home?” I asked but I really didn’t had a wish to go back home.